top 3 chars you quee dodge.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zodiacshape

05-27-2010

Only bad players play bad, it really is simple as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyloWolfBane View Post
Right...so what rank are you?

Because if its anything below 20 then you have no idea why those characters are generally a problem.

Zodiacshape

05-27-2010

This is an example of a bad evelynn player lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
So, seriously. How do you play her properly besides "Find enemy that is alone, attack, E, Q, Q, Q, Q, kill?

Hint: Find enemy that is alone, attack, cleanse, get stunned die.

Zodiacshape

05-27-2010

I just went 16/2 with Katarina just now, she is awesome just like Evelynn and Akali. I think people que dodging is just an excuse for their failness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKeeTerTheDog View Post
This thread is so full of fail it's awesome.

Q. when was the last time you saw katarina that didn't go >15/<10?
a. personally: over 2 weeks

Q. how many bad *insert champion here* have you seen?
a. approx. >9000

Q. what makes a team, characters or coordination?
a. both, but coordination is MUCH more important

The best 4 players i've personally played with *ever*, have played eve, janna, kat, and warwick respectively. You guys need to stop QQ more pewpew.

Carados

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiacshape View Post
This is an example of a bad evelynn player lol.
Then write a guide on how you play a character with the most obvious gank moveset in the game as anything but a ganker.

Daikaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Only eve. Maybe pirate and akali in the future.

Tom Bombadil

05-27-2010

lol@people who think teemo is bad, his blind can pretty much shut down any dps and his shrooms make good map control

Carados

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiacshape View Post
I just went 16/2 with Katarina just now, she is awesome just like Evelynn and Akali. I think people que dodging is just an excuse for their failness.
You're level 16 with 29 wins.

I don't think your opinion on what good matters the same brackets the majority of the posters in this forum are playing in.

Also, anyone can view your profile and see you went 16/6. Stop lying.

Arfoire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehownag3 View Post
why is everybody hating on the PRESIDENT!!!! tryndamere is cool! cuz he can solo the whole team late game, or almost

oh and i forgot to put who i dodge, katarina, heimerdinger, janna(though im starting to get beat down by her, lol)
...You dodge Kat and Janna? Wow.

Anyways, I dodge Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Blitzcrank, Cho'Gath, Corki, Mundo, Eve, Ezreal, Fiddle, Gangplank, Garen, Gragas, Heimer, Janna, Jax, Karthus, Kassadin, Kat, Kayle, Kennen, Malphite, Yi, Morde, Morgana, Nasus, Nid, Nunu, Pantheon, Poppy, Rammus, Ryze, Shaco, Shen, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Soraka, Taric, Teemo, Trist, Trynd, TF, Twitch, Udyr, Veigar, Warwick, and Zilean.

Sevrin

05-27-2010

Haha, awesome...all these people dodging champs they think are bad, therefore receiving no opportunity to see them work well in action
Im sure when you inevitably get rolled by them every now and again, you make some sort of BS excuse for it (team sucks, Karth just farms with his ult, bad luck (which is actually, say, corki or shaco's blind)

I dodge bad team comps
if we have no CC and no tank, for instance
yes, it can work...with an organized group in the same room. Not in a pug. Oh deary me have I tried

Zodiacshape

05-27-2010

What makes you better than everyone? I usually /ignore people that que dodge or talk trash like you. I love how you call me a liar when I never did lie, did you ever consider some people typo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
You're level 16 with 29 wins.

I don't think your opinion on what good matters the same brackets the majority of the posters in this forum are playing in.

Also, anyone can view your profile and see you went 16/6. Stop lying.