Tryhards are so easy to troll.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

I get into queue. Someone instantly picks Jax. I pick Shen. Two others pick: Akali and Evelynn. He starts complaining we have Evelynn on our team. He goes ranting on how she's completely useless (he's probably right, but that's not the point).

So what do I do? I switch to Tryndamere. He complains even more. He says we need a range DPS... Last person picks Teemo and says "going AP". This practically infuriates him, and goes about how all these people suck at this game.

After this, Akali changes her summoner spells to Rally/Fortify. He just goes WTF.... I change one of mine to Revive. Evelynn & Teemo do the same. He finally queue dodges. Talk about pre-game trolling.

... Next queue, I later run into an Ashe that takes Smite/Fortify and instantly called mid. Instant queue dodge (yeah, a part of me was glad someone queue dodged her).

Brees

05-27-2010

C00L sT0RY BROSIZZLE CAPT SKI KKID

Munkiemann

05-27-2010

i think thats hilarious :d

Carados

LiFTeDyourFACE

05-27-2010

Quote:
I lol'd +1

Hippo Man

05-27-2010

i picked teleport revive yi so another player picked teleport revive veigar (than que dodged with 0 seconds)

Rhynocerous

05-27-2010

I would have queue dodged a team of jackasses too.

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Quote:
'ey, he's the one disobeying the summoner's code in the first place, not us. We were gonna play characters we wanted to play, he just got peeved because we wanted to play for fun, not for a boring win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhynocerous View Post
I would have queue dodged a team of jackasses too.
He started it.

Geekweezul

05-27-2010

Quote:
Interesting. Coming from someone who will immediatly dodge a team that isn't to his liking.

No. 1 rule there is Support Your Team.

Queue-dodgers abandon their team. Sure, you'll come back with the argument about how picking a "bad" champ isn't supporting your team, but I highly doubt that's what Riot is referring to.

Gizamimi

05-27-2010

Quote:
Interesting. Coming from someone who will immediatly dodge a team that isn't to his liking.
Thats quite an overstatement. Honestly, in an ideal world, all champions would be perfectly balanced and everyone would follow the Summoners Code. Unfortunately, there are some champions that are so far under the mark of perfect balance, that they have absolutely no use for a team. Eve has absolutely no viability.

Some people don't like losing, that doesn't make them a Tryhard. If you honestly don't care about whether you win or lose and you just want to have fun, go play a practice game. Dont queue up for a normal game where stats are recorded and call the people who expect to win Tryhards.