Playing Evil: The Black Book 1.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kassar

09-21-2009

Excellent guide. Pinned.

Doombringr

09-21-2009

great post!

Mr Tibbers

09-21-2009

This is more how I play heroes like Annie or Evelynn. Annie seems odd at first because she's so freaking straightforward, but you notice things when you play her enough.

One thing is when you have the stun, everyone backs off. Unless they're in a situation where winning seems the only outcome, they will stay away.

The second thing is that when you don't have stun up, people don't tend to understand that you can have stun up. What this means is that they fail to realize that you're only three or four spells from Tibbers wiping the floor with their flaming faces. I've won so many seemingly one-sided ganks from this it's not funny. Even when I can't stand up to all of them, I can still take out one or two with me.

It's so much fun doing that.

Lollerman

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeretic View Post
The final cut should be 3-4 times as long. This is just a foundation, really. The inability to put in images really hampers guide making at the moment.
Oh darn.

Too bad you can't edit the title of your threads... it's going to remain 1.0 for a while =(

Morteth

09-21-2009

This is exactly how I play my Singed. Teleport to the tower early, hold my ground and aggressive as hell. I net those clutch "throw" assists where my team awaits the prey like a pack of ravage dogs, and net some impressive kills as well.

Letting a person trail with my poison in their face, just to suplex them behind me and run the opposite way is so gratifying.

TheHeretic

09-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollerman View Post
Oh darn.

Too bad you can't edit the title of your threads... it's going to remain 1.0 for a while =(
Its 2.0 now XD.

3.0 will include images, when the time comes!