Dominion Release date for US server?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaceCheckMyBush

08-31-2011

They stated Season 1 would end "next scheduled downtime" which should be next Monday/Tuesday. So, I would only assume the end of season 1 would bring the beginning of season 2 hence my guesstimation is next Tuesday-ish. But no, they have not come out and stated an exact date.

FlameTiger

09-02-2011

they are gonna releese dominion Soon™

bandizzle

09-02-2011

Ahhh!

Batsaias

09-02-2011

raawwwrrr

Shmoopanator

09-03-2011

Derp

Tablekorner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavydGoliath View Post
"Some of you have expressed interest in when Dominion will be available worldwide, and we wanted to respond to that directly. While we take a ?when it?s ready? approach to our feature releases, you will be able to play Dominion in a nearly complete state at GamesCom (August 17-21) in Europe and at PAX Prime (August 26-28) in North America.

League of Legends: Dominion will make it into your daily play schedule shortly after PAX."

So "shortly" after PAX. I'd say in September. I do not know why people keep comparing it to Project Shiny and Magma Caverns. I mean it has been shown in videos and seems to be nearly complete. I am sure that it will be out as soon as they feel its worthy of playing. I mean as much as people on hear piss and moan about things being unbalanced and unfair I would imagine they would have some patience when waiting to ensure the new feature is more balanced. Also that is the entire reason MC was scrapped, it was too unbalanced. My point being if they released it tomorrow everyone would still complain about something, either being too unbalanced or taking too long to come out or whatever. I mean **** it is a free game, show some **** gratitude for Christ's sake.
Its a free game? Yet a lot of us still put money into it, so technically its not really that free. I hate when people try and use the free excuse because a lot of people are paying money for rp and such.

Astrohz

09-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tablekorner View Post
Its a free game? Yet a lot of us still put money into it, so technically its not really that free. I hate when people try and use the free excuse because a lot of people are paying money for rp and such.
I hate when people say its not a free game, they didn't make you pay for it. They also don't make you pay money per month. This isnt Blizzard making $15 month with 10million subscribers. So it is free, and it doesn't require any money to play. Give them some time, it will come out.

2012DOOM

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrohz View Post
I hate when people say its not a free game, they didn't make you pay for it. They also don't make you pay money per month. This isnt Blizzard making $15 month with 10million subscribers. So it is free, and it doesn't require any money to play. Give them some time, it will come out.
Thanks man i love you that was completely correct!!!

x9alex2x

09-07-2011

Dominion release is soon! someone know when is the next update? it may be it

WiniePoohBear

09-07-2011

Its going to come during the next 3 patches after the Pax