Do you want a surrender option in Dominion?

Yes 158 28.37%
No 337 60.50%
I do not care or I am undecided 62 11.13%
Voters: 557. You may not vote on this poll

Do you want a surrender option in Dominion?

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2011

The original thread is here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1140264

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
I believe I set the surrender timer at 14 minutes to still leave the option for people who had someone on their team disconnect. If you guys think it'd overall be better to not allow surrender at all I can just remove it entirely though.
There was already another poll asking this, but as someone pointed out it seemed biased. So here is an unbiased version.

HarryHayes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2011

Surrender in Dominion would be stupid.

I've seen the matches, and its true that no one knows who's gonna win until the end.

So, i would leave it without Surrender and see what happens, and add it later on if it simply doesnt work.

RealMithron

08-30-2011

Yes, I want a surrender. It's stupid to rob us of our freedom. Never under-estimate the amount of baddies that play this game. Just because everyone was new at Dominion and/or baddies in the conventions, doesn't mean it's all going to play exactly the same in the real world.

p00rleno

08-30-2011

Fool... calling having a surrender button freedom.

08-30-2011

bump

KnightCheckmate

08-30-2011

Said it in the other thread as well, but I believe it should be included at the 25 minute mark for the rare times where the other team may try to troll and prolong a game by keeping points neutral.

This way normal games will be over before the option even becomes available, but in trolled games a team can end it.

1nOnlySmashem

08-30-2011

25 minute mark I agree. Since the majority will be over at 20 minutes if someone is trolling a game surrender will the be available. It might also get put it for surrender to only come available if teams are uneven at this time.

FireMageLynn

08-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightCheckmate View Post
Said it in the other thread as well, but I believe it should be included at the 25 minute mark for the rare times where the other team may try to troll and prolong a game by keeping points neutral.

This way normal games will be over before the option even becomes available, but in trolled games a team end it.
Not possible, minions capture points

Honestly, I initially voted yes for this very same reason but now that I figured out it's not possible I wanna vote no >.<

kokxx

Recruiter

08-30-2011

I voted yes, like when you have 3 premades in your team and they leave alltogether o troll you, why would you continue playing.
(I know it's just a rare case, but also 1 leaver might lead to surrendering)
Why remove it when it doesnt harm anything?

Jumpster

08-30-2011

Yes forfeit available

12345 ... 7