AoE bug #2 (video proof inside)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drac

08-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonowns View Post
FINALLY A KARTHUS AND CASS VIDEO

Thank you so ****ing much. About time someone got this recorded. Riot has no choice but to admit the bug is real.
Np i had a thread about this early today and riot moved it so alot of people wouldnt look at it

walli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2011

bump

4DerpDerp

08-29-2011

explains a lot about why Karthus' Q couldn't miss the other day

LethalMongoose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?rac View Post
Np i had a thread about this early today and riot moved it so alot of people wouldnt look at it
So that's what's been happening, I was wondering this was never on the forums. Anyway, that's bs and Riot should address this. At very least say "we know and we are working on it."

Drac

08-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalMongoose View Post
So that's what's been happening, I was wondering this was never on the forums. Anyway, that's bs and Riot should address this. At very least say "we know and we are working on it."
yeah it is

RidleyX

08-29-2011

BTW! For those wondering why karthus still hit while he was moving his cursor back, that is very very close to his q's blast radius. Even if it is just slightly outside, it may hit. That is what riot stated before. If you want to prove it is outside by a LARGE margin (20% is a big claim) then please show those q's or attacks with the radius shown before the attack. You left click the skill then place the cursor where u want to poke and u will see. Everyone should test it for themselves. My last post still stands as well. Lag or miscalculation of champion locations is still my belief as to what our problem is.
l
V
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1168869

SkepticAnura

08-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?rac View Post
Since riot was so kind to move my thread to a fourm that no one reads to draw attention away from the broken aoe. Ill make a new thread
Video of karthus and Cass as you can see both of theirs Q is longer then it should be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7td23H7J6w

2nd video is cait trap and nasus E as you can see cait is out of range and nasus is out of range the cait trap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eURQyf1LFnQ

also post pics and other things in the thread this thread riot can not ignore this needs to be fixed and not blown off for weeks like the 2x annie dmg bug

Edit: another thread was a pic of a galio ult http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2&d=1314639557
I was wondering why caitlyn traps and karth bombs where suddenly harder to dodge... used to be able to do it 95% of the time now I'm down to 50% or so..

RidleyX

08-29-2011

One thing for RIOT. My explanation would also explain why riot doesn't see the issue since they are probably testing this under a lagless environment. When u bot on ur own with a 1v1 against a bot only, the issue is practically none existent.

AGCrew Bloodwolf

08-29-2011

bump for justice

Forever Hero

08-29-2011

bump for justice :3 !