Please Hot Patch AoE bug

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Esaru

08-27-2011

Agreed. Just lost a ranked game to a Gragas whose barrels were COMPLETELY UNDODGABLE. Riot, this is a serious issue and needs to be dealt with ASAP.

With so little time left before Season 1 ends, you think they would make this a priority...

tainteddaze

08-27-2011

ive got hit with mumu ults all the time when i was out of the range i find it stupid

InfiniteVoid316

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-27-2011

whats ridiculous is mordekaiser's siphon of destruction in lane. you are NEVER our of range. its just too huge. also... tibbers...

DarkOrchid

08-27-2011

test the radius of Cait traps and you find the bug. It is there.

TheRealCheesy

08-27-2011

Riot needs to fix this for sure. I played against a cho and he hit me with rupture that I juked to escape Lee Sin's gank. Then I said good thing aoe is bugged, and then he called me baddie noob and stuff.

Dyloslawer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2011

yea the MLG stream u could see caitlyn get taunted by hotshot's galio while she was WAY out of the circle, u couldve fit another caitlyn inbetween, thats how far the distance was.

OogaSplat

08-27-2011

The range on Cait's and Teemo's traps are glitched, but from what I've heard all the other claims are unfounded. Remember that all the AOE hit boxes are slightly larger than they look by design.

Edit: This is what the Reds are saying btw, I haven't actually tested it myself.

TheRealCheesy

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyloslawer View Post
yea the MLG stream u could see caitlyn get taunted by hotshot's galio while she was WAY out of the circle, u couldve fit another caitlyn inbetween, thats how far the distance was.
Galios ult has a farther taunt range than the circle indicates. For all we know is that the tourney realm may be unaffected by this bug.

kthnxbai

Recruiter

08-27-2011

Riot's too busy trying to fix spectator mode to care to be honest

Fattyfatty2by4

08-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyloslawer View Post
But didn't you hear Riv say "Oh Hotshot thought 'Cait out of range...nope I'll get her too' and she was just on the edge of his ult". Obviously ignoring the fact that she was indeed way out of it, but hey, there's no problems, right?

12345612 ... 20