when is DOMINION coming out ???

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ineba RHZ

08-25-2011

Why are there new items, and new scoreboard for dominion though dominion isn't released? And the patch was 500mb.In other multiplayer games when there is a new server or new map they dont release half features they release all at ones in the next patch. I think this talon patch should be like other heroes patches, but dominion should be big patch( all features released in that patch), why making just half ?

Puskai

08-25-2011

When is dota2 coming out.. stop asking about this dominion (wc3 custom map-wannabe) .. and say something about THE TRUE GAME YO!

Puskai

08-25-2011

never, only dota2 is coming.. than lol and hon dididdidiieieieie

Tori10

Recruiter

08-25-2011

this explains why this patch is larger than usual: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/t...e-larger-usual

hawkraider

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineba RHZ View Post
Why are there new items, and new scoreboard for dominion though dominion isn't released? And the patch was 500mb.In other multiplayer games when there is a new server or new map they dont release half features they release all at ones in the next patch. I think this talon patch should be like other heroes patches, but dominion should be big patch( all features released in that patch), why making just half ?
because no one want to wait 30 minutes now and then 2 hour later, people just don't

Archmage Ilmryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

Quote:
Because they will announce it when they release it, so having a big patch is a bad idea. The servers get bad enough when there is a champion everyone is hyped up about, releasing all of dominion at once would be a nightmare. If you think a 500mb patch is bad, try downloading one while everyone else is doing so and it runs at 25 Kbps...

All I ask of riot is that when they do release dominion, the make sure the servers are ready for it, and don't let us stare at a grayed-out button for a week, like with coop vs ai.

Suskea

08-25-2011

Can't wait for it!!!

The Batatanator

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckHick View Post
Is it Pax yet? Can I drive? I'm Hungry! We there yet? Is it Pax Yet? Is dominion here Yet? Can I try? I'm Hungry! I got to go to the Bathroom! ..... Did I miss anything? Is it Pax Yet? ......

I can't wait to play it, i have a tough time sleeping at night, I lay awake dreaming of the justice field.
LOL

don't you have a life to be thinking about instead of the "field of justice"

Puskai

08-26-2011

The real question here is when dota2 is coming OUT NABS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2011

Quote:
Would you rather two medium sized patches (650MB's) or one enormous one (1300MB's?) For people with slower internet connections that could take half a day.