when is DOMINION coming out ???

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aWildTrapAppears

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
Shortly after PAX is the goal.
"Shortly" is comparable to "soon", right?
I'm pretty sure Magma Chamber was supposed to be here "soon".

Chiddaling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

I think a few days after PAX we will have the awesomeness that is DOMINION.

Ubergeekpi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricktauro09 View Post
no **** u
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHA.

looool. i just read that and literally lol'ed. and i dont lol often. like. legit lol.

RedneckHick

08-24-2011

Is it Pax yet? Can I drive? I'm Hungry! We there yet? Is it Pax Yet? Is dominion here Yet? Can I try? I'm Hungry! I got to go to the Bathroom! ..... Did I miss anything? Is it Pax Yet? ......

I can't wait to play it, i have a tough time sleeping at night, I lay awake dreaming of the justice field.

Lightss

08-24-2011

I'm usually not the one to always inquire about patch release dates, but after watching the stream i am VERY impatient for Dominion to come out haha.

Riot shpuldn't tease us with streams of the game mode in nearly perfect consition withput expecting some of us to request a release date imo ot should be taken as a compliment, I was ridiculously impressed with the map and point capture playstyle. It seems they did a really good job on this, i wasn't expecting it to be so well done!

And todays patch even added some Dominion exclusive items, they let us see them in the shop so of COURSE people want to know when it's going to be released! Although I think riots "soon" approach is a good one, for if they announced a date and it fell through id be pissed -_-

Please release Dominion to the public soon riot, I can honestly see it as many players game type of choice and many of us can't be patiet for much longer!

madblackmaneatin

08-24-2011

when is DOMINION coming out?????? PLZ make it come out this weekend.

Karandor

Adjudicator

08-24-2011

next downtime, i.e. in 2 weeks it looks like

Burnie

Recruiter

08-24-2011

If they installed all the Dominion updates in one patch, it would probably crash the system or down the servers or something. Getting the files that they can in the game now makes things more smooth for when Dominion does come out.

Anyway, is Summoner's Rift really so boring that you have to be so impatient for Dominion? Yeah I'm excited, but I got into this game because of the ridiculously fun laning formula. I'll probably love Dominion, too, but I'm not freaking out about when it comes out.

SlightlyHandy

08-24-2011

I know when it's coming out...when soon, changes to pretty soon, and then it will be VERY SOON! And if you don't believe me, then it will be sooner or later....

soon enough...is never enough!

rawr

later all,

jeff c

Thisdude1

08-24-2011

i don't mean to pry or any thing but when u say soon do u mean days after or the following patch? or a month ?