Q&A - New Rune System

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yamani

05-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schizek View Post
I get 20lvl and i cant buy tier 3 runes but i can use tier 3 runes from combiner. Can some1 explain to me why ? To buy tier 3 runes i need 21 lvl ?
I have the same problem with tier 2 runes at level 10

Busty Demoness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2010

I just want to mention two things:

1. Tier 2/3 runes can be used at any level, but require the combiner to be obtained. However, you can still only use them IF you have a slot for that particular type. Example: a level 9 can't use a Tier 3 Quint rune because he doesn't have a Quint slot yet.
2. The buying of Tier 2 requires level 11, not level 10. This may be a bug, but that is the case despite the misleading requirement in the shop.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

05-16-2010

I have updated the guide to reflect the level 11 and 21 limits on tier 2 and tier 3 runes.

poundcake

05-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarme View Post
Is it possible to get MORE than 2 pages for runes ? Please.

Because 2 pages, it was ok few months ago but now... i have tons of runes and it is not really funny to go to change everything manually when u want play another champ.
5 pages would be great. (even more)
This is a great suggestion, as is having options for pre-made mastery builds. When there isn't enough time during champ select to respec masteries for a tank, but your team needs one, it is easier to default to the DPS character you were setup to take before everybody else chose a bunch of squishies too.

Preacherboy

05-19-2010

I read in the old "official rune thread" that we can only have 60 runes... is this still accurate?

Gwarme

05-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacherboy View Post
I read in the old "official rune thread" that we can only have 60 runes... is this still accurate?

It is not i m pretty sure of it.
I got like 200 runes.
That's why i m asking more pages.

zomgt3hpoison

Recruiter

06-17-2010

I personally wouldn't mind a "store" to sell runes, rather than only buy/recombine them.

kakarotto ds

06-18-2010

yeah, they need to reconsider this limit of 2
This is kinda lame.

5+ pages would be nice

KiseiAiko

06-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomgt3hpoison View Post
i personally wouldn't mind a "store" to sell runes, rather than only buy/recombine them.
yes!

lFeb

06-29-2010

So I have to spend many many many IP points just to get RANDOM runes?
oh wait, no way
-_-