Kassadin On Crystal Scar.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kasumi Tengu

08-18-2011

The game seems to be based on mobility and finesse. Does this mean that I'll be able to play my favorite purple anti mage and rock the whole game like a boss since I have that crazy short cd teleport?

Archlord Mythos

08-18-2011

You can play him all you want, just be prepared to have an open mind!

hashinshin

08-18-2011

Kassadin OOMs too quickly as it is right now. I've been playing non stop kassadin around 2k rating and the problem he has is you go gank, OOM in the gank, B back to base, and repeat. On dominion you can't just B after Every. Single. Fight like you can on SR.

Unless they reduce riftwalk to 80 mana and reduce the cost on his Q he simply won't be able to keep fighting. It'll be like veigar, except instead of having no ult he'll have no mana after a fight. At least veigar's normal spells still hurt.

Karazu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
Kassadin OOMs too quickly as it is right now. I've been playing non stop kassadin around 2k rating and the problem he has is you go gank, OOM in the gank, B back to base, and repeat. On dominion you can't just B after Every. Single. Fight like you can on SR.

Unless they reduce riftwalk to 80 mana and reduce the cost on his Q he simply won't be able to keep fighting. It'll be like veigar, except instead of having no ult he'll have no mana after a fight. At least veigar's normal spells still hurt.
Remember something important, dominion will have a globla buff that increase arpen, magic pen and mp5. Also around the map there are "runes" that you can take to regen hp and mana whitout the need to go back.

Also they said that bp takes shorter amount of time and since the map is smaller, the time lost from bp to base and return will be very short.

After all, mana will have some nice buff to make you stay on the figth whit your ap carry ^^

hashinshin

08-18-2011

The more I hear about dominion the less I like it. It seems like the riot devs wanted nothing but to coddle people who play only pure damage so you could do 5 pure damage teams... everything I hear is "we made AD and AP champs better, tanks worse." I means... its getting silly.

FeyChey

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
The more I hear about dominion the less I like it. It seems like the riot devs wanted nothing but to coddle people who play only pure damage so you could do 5 pure damage teams... everything I hear is "we made AD and AP champs better, tanks worse." I means... its getting silly.
You are the one being silly. You know how useful a tank is going to be on dominion? Look at rammus, great mobility and can defend a turret easily. Tanks usually have aoe damage and you need to do to stop a channel is do damage. Did I mention that every time you interupt a channel you knock off points on the enemy ticker?