@Riot Another failed patch. Current bugs.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eqzeqtor

08-11-2011

Shaco is still my favourite champion since i've started playing LoL.
Bugs with Jitb are really anyoing now. I was always playing him Jungle AD at 5v5 and after that patch his jungle ability has broken.
I'm starting my jungle path at Wraiths, what i'm doing here:
2 boxes at big wraith place then i'm going to red, to leave 3boxes at small mushroom near the bush. The wraiths are spawning (before patch boxes were popping out automatically after 1-2 second). Now i must attack big Wraith to release mine jitb, and when it releases it's ok, they're attacking big wraith like normally... But 3 lesser wraiths are focusing me right now instead of focusing boxes at beggining and it takes much more hp than they usually do.
Then i'm going to red buff, auto-attack big lizard and luring him to my 3jitb placed on small mushroom before, then when they're popping out i'm giving one more jitb behind big lizard. (Before patch i didn't take ANY damage from Big Lizard, just from small ones. Now mine jitbs are targeting random target and big lizard alone can take half of my hp before he dies because of that.

There's much more bugs with it, not only in jungle. Repair it as fast as possible, I beg You Riot.
That game without him from time to time isn't funny even more for me.

VegaRose

08-11-2011

What about The Morde-Rumble HP bugs? Those are constant and sometimes relogging doesnt help either.

Also, Garen's tooltip on Q needs to be fixed. Still says 3 secs.

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

Lee sin glitches:
in the descriptions menu for lee sin's abilities:

safeguard / ironwill:

Safeguard: Lee Sin rushes towards a target ally, shielding them both from damage. If a shield is broken, half the Energy cost is returned.

section in bold was removed several patches ago.

in game bugs:

animations do no sync with his passive: which reduces his actual in game attack speed.
if you are mid attack and activate any skill your character does not speed up, and remains at normal attack speed animation for 1 of the two strikes.

animations have glitch's with traditional skin: parts of his body can be seen through his head, his shorts and left leg also have some animation errors.

movement abilities in conjunction with activated resonating strike/ dragons rage: Lee sin will move towards target and become stuck midair for several seconds or until killed, when the target moves using a champion ability:

examples: twisted advance, Leap strike, shunpo,

casting sonic wave marking a target, Dragons rage and resonating strike a target at the same time: lee sin may fly through the air and become stuck for several seconds or until killed.

game play issues:
Lee sins dragon's rage is way to easy to stop: if he ults with low health and you are auto-attacked with enough damage and die and it does not activate and goes to cool-downs.
this should have some kind of invulnerability to damage similar to yi's alpha strike.

lee sins abilities do not trigger on hit effects like phage;

when they patched the game so skill shot's can no longer be blocked by wards, and some champs abilities.
lee sin's Tempest was also disabled from reveling invisible object's like Temos mushrooms, Jack in the box's and sight wards, vision wards.

Skarner Glitches

Crystalline exoskeleton: can be interrupted and reset to cast: if you are targeted with movement abilities
example: Blitzcranks Rocket Grab.

Impale: suppression does not trigger on Katrina while she is in death lotus.
suppression seems to trigger randomly
cannot target a wukong with impale at any time during his cyclone: if you activate the ability prior to being knocked up from cyclone impale goes into cool downs.
Second damage when impale has ended only triggers on level 1 .

there is no auto-attack the target after impale has ended.

skarner should be able to auto-attack the target during impale on the captured target {he has pincers for a reason!}
- other wise this ability also disables your champ at the same time dealing a very limited amount of damage

impale should have a target champions only clause:

Fracture: hitting 5 targets and casting Crystal slash hitting the 5 targets simultaneously does not return life points beyond the first target hit and removes all marks.

Attacking Inhibitors and nexus does not count as units hit for his passives.

Character with exoskeleton activated may freeze and not attack any target:

i've had this one happen several times in game where i tower dive for the kill, and skarner freezes and failing to attack any-object

Drag Nasty

08-11-2011

Garens q cannot target nexus. So if your auto attacking it you will hug the nexus and stop atttacking.

uDoni

08-11-2011

bump but shacos real bug is that the AI of the JitBs is broken and attack the small buff creeps even if the big buff lizard/golem is closer to the boxes..that should be fixed..ur "intentional bug" is better this way imo

Damoney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

I can confirm the Master Yi alpha strike bug. It happened to me four times in two games. Casting Q on a champion who you then lose sight of (bushes, fog of war), or when a minion dies as you cast Q on it. The alpha strike sound effect plays but you don't move and are stuck in place for a few seconds.

xerav

08-11-2011

Enemys can se Jack in the Box.... this is a huge bug....

http://imageshack.us/g/835/box5b.png/

Wizardkick

08-16-2011

Lux has a bug that has stopped me from playing her. Her ult won't hit enemies sometimes even though its visually hitting the enemy. Both my team mates and the enemy teams have responded to this so its not just me seeing things. It tends to mostly happen when shooting in a northeast direction although its happened once when shooting directly south.
It once hit an enemy that wasn't even in the laser as if it were off by an inch and both him and I saw it happen.

Catalysa

09-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizardkick View Post
Lux has a bug that has stopped me from playing her. Her ult won't hit enemies sometimes even though its visually hitting the enemy. Both my team mates and the enemy teams have responded to this so its not just me seeing things. It tends to mostly happen when shooting in a northeast direction although its happened once when shooting directly south.
It once hit an enemy that wasn't even in the laser as if it were off by an inch and both him and I saw it happen.
Lux ult bugged for sure. It has been happening to me in almost every game I have played with her lately. Zero damage when perfectly on a target and within range.

Cragmore

09-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmarisCay View Post
As a lover of Shaco, I hope you keep the change/bug/whatever to jack in the box, because it's amazing.
WRONG!

The change to shaco has ruined ap shaco. opponents get feared out of jitb range EVERY time.