What Champion Will Rule Dominion

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khode

08-11-2011

I wonder what champion will be all around most effective in dominion??

Yaezakura

08-11-2011

My guess? Blitzcrank.

He has a built-in movespeed buff, and his Rocket Grab can be used for so many things on The Crystal Scar.

CARDBOARDWARRIOR

08-11-2011

Teemo. Passive stealth and wards are gonna be a pain.

HelsHero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-11-2011

I believe that it will mostly be the tanky dps that can capture and then turn around and kill things

Khode

08-11-2011

My favorite champ is Urgot do u think he will do well??

ThrangOul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

Imho all knock backers would be good for this kind of gameplay (i.e. trist, sin, ali etc)

Tetramaster

08-11-2011

Due to the nature of Dominion in comparison to Summoner's Rift, "best" is going to be a lot harder to define.

Will your team be a hit and run type, going from point to point capping and then splitting to try and take others? Then people like Teemo, Nidalee, Shaco, Eve and Twitch, which can move quickly and are hard to find will be the "best".

Going to go for the "Roaming in groups of 2-3 to cap and defend points" would lend itself better to a different set of champions, and so would 4 Defend 1 Cap.

TL;DR: Dynamic nature makes pinning down "best" difficult.

Odex

08-11-2011

Cass is going to shine.

Area denial along with massive punishment for anyone who dares try to capture a point. Highly mobile champ with the speed boost from her q, and the ult to shut down an entire team when they come in to interupt a capture.

Going to be soo much fun.

Twixiee

08-11-2011

all about dat Teemo! ;D

Max Pita

Master Recruiter

08-11-2011

I beliave that Shaco AP Cooldown reduction will be pain, just place bilions of boxes by the map and capture points.

In the other hand, Soraka and Shen will be nice tks their ultimates,

But morgana is my catch she can shield the one who is capturing and area stun OP OP OP.

1234511 ... 22