So... tryndamere?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnethmA

08-09-2011

So according to the dominion video an infinity edge can be obtained within 10-15 minutes...
Im not saying tryn is OP, I havnt had many games against him since the changes, but wont this quick access to such a powerful item make crit based champions slightly imbalanced?
Im thinking Tryndamere, Phantom yi, Ashe, etc etc etc.

No one can know this for sure aside from Riot, but its still a concerning thought.

FookiMeFookiYu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

What about spellcasters like LeBlanc and Annie 3 shotting when you get Rabagdons and hourglass wouldn't that be a little unfair?

Nokaflai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

It's not like they start out with more gold than you. You can buy stuff to counter/destroy more than them if needed. I don't see the problem.

iProbie

08-09-2011

thornmail > IE
2000 gold item > 3830 gold item
FoN > Rabaddon
2610 gold item > 3600 gold item

the way I see it, it's the other way around
armor and mr would be more op

7se7en

08-09-2011

Complain about fairness? For christ sake, you get the same amount of gold as they do. If you can't properly counter them, you are doing something wrong.

NinjaCÅT

08-09-2011

... well i as long as all players have about the same gold then no ones gona be OP
(unless there already OP)

Sabritones

Recruiter

08-09-2011

Also, if its more of a capture the flag type of concept, I can't see Trynd doing so well. He has 5 seconds of being completely broken and OP which is nice for a quick teamfight, but if he has to defend and area for longer than 5 seconds, once his ult is down, he's completely useless.

I think the greatest thing about Dominion is that champs who aren't normally used may be picked. Infact I wouldn't be surprised by a double support meta for Dominion at some point. Sustain and defense are going to be everything. I know Heimerdinger is going to have some fun in this.

Fluffdelgato

08-09-2011

yeah i see janna on every team due to her support her ult and her fast move spd. if they get to clsoe use ult.

tehNILE

08-09-2011

^ Double support meta sounds stupid for this.

Sona is way too mana heavy, Janna doesn't have a heal, Soraka is the best support for sustain.

Not that you might use any supports.

idc about op

JonnyThinkChamp

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabritones View Post
Also, if its more of a capture the flag type of concept, I can't see Trynd doing so well. He has 5 seconds of being completely broken and OP which is nice for a quick teamfight, but if he has to defend and area for longer than 5 seconds, once his ult is down, he's completely useless.

I think the greatest thing about Dominion is that champs who aren't normally used may be picked. Infact I wouldn't be surprised by a double support meta for Dominion at some point. Sustain and defense are going to be everything. I know Heimerdinger is going to have some fun in this.
Forgot about Heimer. He'll be good, but not amazing. Losing one of your team because he isn't mobile will be a con.