Dominion non-beleivers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Monkeedude

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by doav7x View Post
I just love how everyone complained to riot about hyping them up. Seriously. People *****ed about a new map forever, and when they finally announce it, people are angry at riot for announcing it. They can't win.
Stop saying that. People were upset that Riot hyped up something big to happen "this week" and the big something was just an announcement. It made it sound like there were going to be changes to the game, and there weren't. If you don't understand why that's upsetting, then you are as bad as the people getting pissed off.

It wasn't that Riot announced a new map, it's the way they went about it, specifically that they led everyone to believe that there was going to be a change THAT WEEK. No, there was just a video released that week.

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeedude View Post
Stop saying that. People were upset that Riot hyped up something big to happen "this week" and the big something was just an announcement. It made it sound like there were going to be changes to the game, and there weren't. If you don't understand why that's upsetting, then you are as bad as the people getting pissed off.

It wasn't that Riot announced a new map, it's the way they went about it, specifically that they led everyone to believe that there was going to be a change THAT WEEK. No, there was just a video released that week.
actually, Riot never said anything was going to HAPPEN. They said "pay attention to the internet" and things like that. and when has Riot ever just slipped random stuff into patches without telling us about it? everything is always announced, given the proper time for people to discuss/speculate, then released.

Šneeks

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeedude View Post

This.

If you were paying attention at all during those 2-3 days were s*** hit the fan, then theres no way you would have felt anything but dissapointment at the release of the 48 second video.

That being said, those who aren't over it by now need to get over it. It was a simple mistake by Riot and they HAVE apologized. I'm probably one of the most excited people about Dominion being on its way, and I have no doubt that Riot will deliver.

So don't b**** about others b****ing unless you were there and could honestly say you felt nothing but pure excitement when the announcement was made.

TL;DR: People got mad, now they are over it.

OnionThief

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Shun the non-believers!

GrandBreaker

08-08-2011

This concerns me not. WHERES MAH MAGMA CHAMBER??!?!?!!

Sunraw

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1gBits View Post
^ Exactly.

Its like saying, Im going to give you a hundred dollars. Then later on they are given 50 dollars and rage at the fact it wasnt the 100 they were told. Which i personally feel is exactly like Dominion, people wanted a new map. Now they get a new map AND a new gametype all in one.
Fixed.

Dominion is not Magma Chamber.

TheYellingMute

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunraw View Post
Fixed.

Dominion is not Magma Chamber.
would you rather have no map at all? man people are like children, they want that 1 thing and nothing else. if you want a new Prius and get a Ferrari you still wouldnt be satisfied because it wasnt your g*y baby blue Prius

FireMageLynn

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1gBits View Post
would you rather have no map at all? man people are like children, they want that 1 thing and nothing else. if you want a new Prius and get a Ferrari you still wouldnt be satisfied because it wasnt your g*y baby blue Prius
^ This... oh wait, did you just bad talk the Prius? Ok just for that...

RIOT YOU ******S DOMINION SUCKS I WANT MAGMA CHAMBER

TheYellingMute

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarxis View Post
^ This... oh wait, did you just bad talk the Prius? Ok just for that...

RIOT YOU ******S DOMINION SUCKS I WANT MAGMA CHAMBER
lmao the Prius itself is a good car...but when you get it baby blue everyone I know agrees its gay. any other color is good but not baby blue.