Coptv shows off dominion tonight.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volibar

Senior Product Manager

Follow Volibar on Twitter

08-08-2011
2 of 4 Riot Posts

It's true! X-Play did a segment where I was fortunate enough to sit down with Morgan Webb and talk about Dominion. They also had some gameplay footage as well.

I know it just aired on the west coast, but I'm not sure if there's a link on their site yet.

jmccaffrey

Master Recruiter

08-08-2011
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Here is the link http://www.g4tv.com/videos/54608/lea...ew/?quality=hd

InfernalWyvern

08-08-2011

Yes, thanks caffrey

Aniir

08-08-2011

It makes me a little sad that you didn't mention an Armored Bear on air...
btw for those who are asking for the skin: ''Keep your eye on the G4TV and X-Play Twitter and Facebook pages where we'll be giving out codes this week!''

Volibar

Senior Product Manager

Follow Volibar on Twitter

08-08-2011
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniir View Post
It makes me a little sad that you didn't mention an Armored Bear on air...
btw for those who are asking for the skin: ''Keep your eye on the G4TV and X-Play Twitter and Facebook pages where we'll be giving out codes this week!''
We must not reveal our plans too soon...for we will take our enemies by surprise and thrust the might of the Armored Bears upon them!

Aniir

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volibar View Post
We must not reveal our plans too soon...for we will take our enemies by surprise and thrust the might of the Armored Bears upon them!

...I have faith

Fluffdelgato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

volibar i bow b4 u and the armorerd bears!

but rlly i just rlly want panth and the skin

Manbearlove

08-08-2011

Quote:
It's true! X-Play did a segment where I was fortunate enough to sit down with Morgan Webb and talk about Dominion. They also had some gameplay footage as well.

I know it just aired on the west coast, but I'm not sure if there's a link on their site yet.
At the beginning of the video you talk about the persistent element of LOL. By the players standards it feels like that "progression" completely falls off after level 30. The only way to progress at level 30 is by playing ranked(which is fun) but gets very bland because its a high risk/reward system.

Basically what im trying to ask is there plans to implement more progression outside of the ranked system ? If so will it be similar to the way wc3 did things in that icons represented the number of wins a player had ?

Shoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Three Minutes?
And the first third of it is only a general introduction into what lol is (which is pointless because anyone can just google that if they stumble upon that video).

I was hoping that this may finally be actual footage instead of just a very short compilation of disconnected few-second-long clips.

How about this:
Collect all non-empty coffee mugs in the office and spill them over the servers, that way you have an excuse to give us a "sorry for the downtime" stream in which we can see Dominion Mode being played for a few hours.
Sounds reasonable, right?

Madman Reborn

08-08-2011

Quote:

Could you stare at her even harder? rofl don't blame you do