@Riot - "All champions will be viable" - what about Nasus and Veigar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreampod

08-08-2011

Nasus and Veigar are both weaker champions which is compensated for by the fact that they can farm using their Qs into absurd burst damage late game. Without the laning phase, fewer minions, and much less time how will these champions possibly be viable?

KalaVedaks

08-08-2011

you forgot sion

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreampod View Post
Nasus and Veigar are both weaker champions which is compensated for by the fact that they can farm using their Qs into absurd burst damage late game. Without the laning phase, fewer minions, and much less time how will these champions possibly be viable?
Veigar can build up faster off champions - his Q gives him a constant, unlimited mini-Mejai's. He has a good stun too, so I see him being fine, especially when mobility is more important due to his stun's design.

Nasus however, I'm not so sure of. There are creeps, but... I dunno.

Croakies

08-08-2011

They've been talking about messing with snowball type champs (Nasus, Veigar, Sion) to give better bases and less scaling from their Q's. Maybe this will be implemented before/with Dominion? If not, it's possible these champs could benefit from some of the new Dominion items to make them "more viable". We'll just have to wait and see...

Flak153

08-08-2011

i don't like how riot is suddenly trying to balance all of their maps using the same numbers. balance only for summoners rift or balance them all individually. its impossible to balance one without putting imbalance on another.

inb4 they completely remove the abilities requiring farm from the game and replace with something generic

Silverbel

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalaVedaks View Post
you forgot sion
Sion's natural Enrage ability makes him very strong early. He actually slopes off lategame. He does gain toughness from kills, but thanks to his Ult he usually doesn't need it a whole lot in 2v2.

I think Sion will do really, really well in the new mode.

ASAP Rozay

08-08-2011

This is a pretty good post. They are going to have to change Nasus' Q, I don't see anyother way around it.

Lunfi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreampod View Post
Double stack on both Q on Dominion games. Do it!

BrotherCaine

08-08-2011

I don't see the problems with having champions that are bad at some maps and good at others. Tryndamere can own a three but is useless at fives for example.

Herboss

08-08-2011

Nasus is getting buffed but Vieg looks to be at a pretty big disadvantage. And maybe Sion.