Awesome.. Thread removed.. BB again

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

08-06-2011

O.o wow, deleting even people asking for what was deleted? cool... i wonder why this forum is still open.

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

Um so who is this moderator1 dude who's removing posts within this thread?

When i try to go to his profile it says.*******http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=240212&stc=1&d=1312637 344********

iamriddik

08-06-2011

it says that for everyone

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

Oh lol i didn't know that

Velkorious

08-06-2011

Riot is spending more time deleting posts in this forum than actually responding to our concerns.

That's cool.

Any chance Capo can shed some light on this situation?

JXChain

08-06-2011

well riot is full of CHINESE investors..so communist deletion of forum posts aren't all that surprising. /facepalm

JXChain

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velkorious View Post
Riot is spending more time deleting posts in this forum than actually responding to our concerns.

That's cool.

Any chance Capo can shed some light on this situation?
they are telling us to look for a better alternative instead of dealing with their unprofessionalism, which, in my opinion, is quite lame.

YSfighter

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JXChain View Post
they are telling us to look for a better alternative instead of dealing with their unprofessionalism, which, in my opinion, is quite lame.
Quote:
well riot is full of CHINESE investors..so communist deletion of forum posts aren't all that surprising. /facepalm
You know guys flaming Riot doesn't really help our cause here. Calm down and help out

JXChain

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSfighter View Post
You know guys flaming Riot doesn't really help our cause here. Calm down and help out
Civilized requests doesn't seem to get any attention from the "mature" 20 year olds that work at Riot.

FingeredDander

08-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSfighter View Post
Exactly