A New Champion Approaches: Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xylak

08-05-2011

ult seems a little OP. So at level 6 you just impale an enemy and stroll under your turret for a free kill. At least things like Infinite Duress don't allow you to move the enemy

xstarfox

08-05-2011

RIOT WE WANT REAL IMPALE!! plz remake that move to impale and drag behind!! i imagine it would take alot of work to do somethinglike that.....

Without it he is pretty cool, with it he'd be F*CKIN AWESOME

MrShift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamelochu View Post
tanky dps meta ftw
i know what u mean bro
i played with all champs released since yorick, all tankish
yorick
leona
wukong
and i,ll probably try a tankish skarner
yeah, it works well

the treekicker

08-05-2011

Observer Kirby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

Best ult is best.

Myke

08-05-2011

Hey look it's Gligar.

Volty

Game Designer

08-05-2011
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtteRChaoS 69 View Post
First i want to say this champ looks wicked, but please Riot, dont you think he could be a tiny bit larger? He looks kinda small compared to what i and my friends were expecting/hoping for...
(was thinking along the lines of a 3 stack chogath size)

Also isnt it possible for his ulti to actually hit/attach to them rather than have a strange beam? :\

Thumbs up if you agree so that this gets noticed.
I think some of the screenshots may make him appear smaller than he does during normal gameplay and from the usual top-down angle. He's actually pretty wide and long.

His ult animation is, in fact, his scorpion tail lashing out and impaling the target. What you see in that screenshot is what happens afterward, when Skarner draws his tail back and pulls his victim around with a beam of "crystal energy".

Mayhem Man

08-05-2011

I will be honest... As cool as this champ sounds, he also sounds incredibly overpowered... I can't be the only one thinking this.

BruteShotAce

08-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudflap View Post
I hope that animation with Annie isn't the 'impale' :/ I was hoping he actually, you know, impaled them.
that would probably kill someone if it was literate. Can u imagine watching an ally impaled being dragged around. How long is that duration of drag?

Trashy

08-05-2011

hes op