Dominion: a comprehensive look (or as comprehensive as we can get)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hawhaw

08-04-2011

Bump for pin

BadgerBarrage

08-04-2011

I know this is blurry, but it's the best I've got.

http://imageshack.us/f/11/newitems.png/

Shows two new items in the AP tree and that Doran's Ring is missing.

BadgerBarrage

08-04-2011

In terms of discussion I think Teemo will end up being amazing in terms of map control and point capturing.

The poison on his mushrooms will also be helpful in the sense that an afflicted champ shouldn't be able to cap a point until it stops ticking. That'll only make a couple second difference, but if they run into a mushroom on the point right before they tried to capture, it could make a difference.

Add in his map vision when there are no wards and his movespeed buff and he'll be amazing.

That's what I think anyway.

Rammus with powerball also seems pretty good. He might not be the best for capturing a guarded point, but his ability to get around will make him a great pick for defending them.

BlazinRaisin

08-04-2011

@op You could have just linked the Joystiq article you copy and pasted 90% of your post from

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazinRaisin View Post
@op You could have just linked the Joystiq article you copy and pasted 90% of your post from
umm...scroll down? it kinda is linked...
and there's info from other sources, too.

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

I'm curious if the "quests" will be made known to the other team.
like, if one team has the goal of KILL BLITZCRANK, will blitz know so he can GTFO?

Magma Armor0

08-04-2011

bump for better formatting

Magma Armor0

08-04-2011

bump for added item details and to wonder why Rod of Ages is still in this game.

Magma Armor0

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alidardeath View Post
In terms of discussion I think Teemo will end up being amazing in terms of map control and point capturing.

The poison on his mushrooms will also be helpful in the sense that an afflicted champ shouldn't be able to cap a point until it stops ticking. That'll only make a couple second difference, but if they run into a mushroom on the point right before they tried to capture, it could make a difference.

Add in his map vision when there are no wards and his movespeed buff and he'll be amazing.

That's what I think anyway.

Rammus with powerball also seems pretty good. He might not be the best for capturing a guarded point, but his ability to get around will make him a great pick for defending them.
Teemo is going to be a force to be reckoned with in this game, to be sure.

also, you are an awesome person. thanks for all the info/helping people in this forum!

Dreampod

08-04-2011

Watching the IGN video I noticed that killing enemy players takes a small amount of health away from the enemy Nexus. When Orianna is killed at the 2:00 mark there is small red text that reads "Number of kills: 2. -2 Nexus Health for Order".

My assumption is that the two are related but without more detail it could be that it snowballs so that the enemy loses more Nexus health each time they are killed or is an anti-snowball mechanic that is based on the number of kills that character had previously made.