Dominion sounds fun guys, but get real:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DAntiprodukt

08-04-2011

Call me a cynic, but the metagame and competitive scene will very likely remain in Summoner's Rift. A lot of players will play a few matches smiling in amusement, and go back to the Rift, probably to stay. Twisted Treeline is a sideshow attraction, and Dominion will be too. It may be a pretty, flashy distraction- but it's a distraction nonetheless.

Does it still look fun? Yeah. I think I'll enjoy it.
Will I still play summoners rift the majority of the time? Yeah. I'd bet money.

Ragelegendz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-04-2011

I doubt it'll be fun.

Some champions are INSANELY OP at lvl 1 fights.

Commander Yordle

08-04-2011

I just hope they don't start nerfing champs because they are "overpowered on crystal scar" just like they did to those that were "overpowered on twisted treeline".

Ruthless Sophie

08-04-2011

Well you're entitled to follow the current meta.I however plan on being one of the first to master the new content and setting new meta's.

Nimikos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

LoL is primarily a game for more casual gamers. In reality there are Competitive players in the thousands, while casuals are in the millions. Capture point is probably going to be fairly casual, but there will be a small percentage of people who will take it very seriously, just like TT. Summoner's Rift like maps have been the defining maps of the MOBA genre, and I don't see that changing very soon. People don't like learning new things.

MasterfulWizard

08-04-2011

I guess we will see when it is released

IndecisivePlayer

08-04-2011

obviously

Eleoste

08-04-2011

They balancing dominion seperately. Different items and summoner spells, maybe different balancing too.

slvdrw

08-04-2011

I'd stop being so skeptical.

Lazycanuck fan

08-04-2011

You are an idiot
They have annouced that it will have diff items and summoners and the champions may be changed only for that map but balanced on a diff way for the other