Dominion: a comprehensive look (or as comprehensive as we can get)

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 34
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Monzie

08-04-2011

This mode seems very similar to Arathi Basin battleground in WoW. I'm not saying that to bash by any means, this looks like a very fun format. Objective based pvp is so fun and dynamic, especially when there are multiple points of interest. May as well add a capture the flag type too (wsg fanboi-ism)

JGVariety

08-04-2011

Garrison is interesting, but my Question on balance is; Does it stack ? Because I can see a Pre-Made of 5 all use Garrison on 1 Tower for a Gurantee-Capture, or depending on the numbers, a usage of 2 Garrisons on a Tower if it indeed does stack, or do the same when they have their own being Captured.

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGVariety View Post
Garrison is interesting, but my Question on balance is; Does it stack ? Because I can see a Pre-Made of 5 all use Garrison on 1 Tower for a Gurantee-Capture, or depending on the numbers, a usage of 2 Garrisons on a Tower if it indeed does stack, or do the same when they have their own being Captured.
I DOUBT it would; Fortify (to my knowledge) does not stack, so I don't think Garrison would.
but idk. would be interesting.
I understand why they re-implemented promote, though...it's no longer OP if you can just rebuild/recapture the tower.

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

bump for edit to include source links

Magma Armor0

08-04-2011

bump for new item stats

Magma Armor0

08-04-2011

added gameplay mechanics

Epileptic Jack

Recruiter

08-04-2011

Bump to ware away the forum trolls

BadgerBarrage

08-04-2011

Wish I'd been posting/looking at this thread all along, the other one is less updated/informative :P.

Edit: Almost positive it's 10% on the veil btw. It's clearer in the no-wards pic, should have just cropped that instead.

Edit:Just adding the link to the no-wards pick to this thread. It also has a better view of the Veil.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/wards.png/

Cap Jack Sparrow

08-04-2011

great thread! thanks for the info!

Magma Armor0

08-04-2011

10% on the veil? okay, I'll add that.
thanks for the support!

12345612 ... 34