Seriously, just stop!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoomBewmm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

why do so many people talk **** about this game?
you all play it. probably have more than 10hours of gameplay in and you bash the heck out of it.
its like a drug dealer saying drugs are bad for you :s

MillitaryBeetle

08-04-2011

THIS IS MADNESS! Compliments and congratulations, on the internet?

Ukaei

08-04-2011

Riot is the most generous game developer ever in existance..

Content every 2 weeks. Amazing.

gtfo haters.

Integrity

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukaei View Post
Riot is the most generous game developer ever in existance..

Content every 2 weeks. Amazing.

gtfo haters.
Maps every 2 years....

My point being maps of this quality with more complex game modes and coding are done for free within a 6 month period by people who just like games with free map editors... You would think a company making millions of dollars a year could be WAY more efficient with their releases. If they had a dedicated team working on this they were messing around with nikasaur too much to get content published......

Lv1 Facecheck GG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2011

The problem is balance.

True, there's some people who everything that comes out, go "LOL GG, you borked it, Riot. GTFO you phail." Those idiots need to be tuned out.

Likewise, there's the "Riot can do no wrong. Guize, how dare you say something bad about them." This is equally unthinking and shouldn't be given consideration.

But then you also have the thinking people. They can be for good or bad. Such as "I like this idea, but I'm also going to keep an eye on it to see how it works out." or "This has some obvious flaws, and here they are. Please fix this before we get in too deep."

If someone has legitimate concerns and well thought out points, or even speculation that they want clarified it has every right to be here, and they should not be told that they don't have a legitimate right to voice these concerns.

tl:dr Not all quote-unquote QQ is just ignorant bashing, and lumping everyone who has something negative to say together is just as bad as those doing baseless bashing.

Delmegar

08-04-2011

Riot is still a growing company. They have 4 writers. Are constantly creating champions, lore, updating, creating patches, items, hosting tournaments. So the fact that they release a map at all is impressive. And frankly, they won't take nearly as long for magma chamber I bet. They are making a graphics over haul and not only that this is an AoTS game. They made a whole new mode entirely. The mode may not be unique to games in general but it is to the type of game.

People should learn appreciation. Or at the very least, patience.

Delmegar

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashen One View Post
The problem is balance.

True, there's some people who everything that comes out, go "LOL GG, you borked it, Riot. GTFO you phail." Those idiots need to be tuned out.

Likewise, there's the "Riot can do no wrong. Guize, how dare you say something bad about them." This is equally unthinking and shouldn't be given consideration.

But then you also have the thinking people. They can be for good or bad. Such as "I like this idea, but I'm also going to keep an eye on it to see how it works out." or "This has some obvious flaws, and here they are. Please fix this before we get in too deep."

If someone has legitimate concerns and well thought out points, or even speculation that they want clarified it has every right to be here, and they should not be told that they don't have a legitimate right to voice these concerns.

tl:dr Not all quote-unquote QQ is just ignorant bashing, and lumping everyone who has something negative to say together is just as bad as those doing baseless bashing.
their is a difference between voicing concerns or outright complaints. and I'm speaking about straight complaints. at least 90% of the game players have waited impatiently for a new map or mode. myself not included because I was content that they are kind enough to release champions on schedule, patches, items and host tournaments.

The fact is. The game mode isn't released yet and already people expect it to be broken. OP and UP? Riot are the professionals and yeah, they can do wrong. But don't you think since this map was completely out of nowhere other than the hints in lore - that they would have thought of solutions? How about people wait a bit to see it.

It comes out in less than a ****ing month...

Krom

08-04-2011

These threads are always funny.

Pot meet Kettle.

YoungVoltz

08-04-2011

ikr i hate when noobs say hurry up with the maps or riot stop sleeping and just do it dont ****ing rush them or there's gonna be alot of bugs and glitches then you people r gonna be like OH **** THIS MAP SUCKS
-.- its f2p for everyone if some of you people dont like it im sure nobody would give a **** if you left LoL

Ukaei

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
Maps every 2 years....

My point being maps of this quality with more complex game modes and coding are done for free within a 6 month period by people who just like games with free map editors... You would think a company making millions of dollars a year could be WAY more efficient with their releases. If they had a dedicated team working on this they were messing around with nikasaur too much to get content published......
Do realize Riot has absolutely no reason to provide you with such content. They can do w/e the hell they want, and if that's releasing more champions, then so be it.

It's a privilege for you to receive new champions every two weeks from Riot, after all, your playing a F2P game. You have no leverage or say what so ever.

Now Quit QQING and patiently wait, for w/e content Riot feels is nessary to be a feasible addition to the game shall come in due time.