Some Riot tweets from yesterday o_o

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnstoppableEli

08-02-2011

Riot, your fanbase waits patiently to negatively react.

Mylon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2011

All I can say is this:

Soon™

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnstoppableEli View Post
Riot, your fanbase waits patiently to negatively react.
:'(

houseofpayne

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammael7 View Post
I've suddenly become very hype. Please dun let us down :C
you know they are going to. because the servers will F up and they will be required to delay the release because they have "more important issues"

ya callin it right here...

this week will come to a close and Riot will be looking for excuses as to why they have not released this "exciting" material.

Zinsky

08-02-2011

Since so many Reds have now said something exciting is happening... and we are supposed to expect the unexpected... should we assume nothing is going to happen?

Sam Xeng Jo

08-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
To reinforce, mystify and coyly allude along with my fellow Reds..

This week will rock face. It will rock face in a previously un-face-rockable way.

I don't think I said anything exciting on my twitter, but if you feel like being spammed by my constant droning, feel free to tune into channel twitter.com/RiotIronStylus for breaking news about what I had for lunch, how much I love parrots, and what vegetables keep me regular.
IronStylus, I don't know how much I can love you. However, if I was a woman, I would play Bilgewater Swain just so I can constantly remember you.

-What happened when I saw what was bolded.

Montag

Player Experience Manager

08-02-2011
14 of 70 Riot Posts

Not soon.

This. Week.

drazyLate

08-02-2011

This is giving me willies(the good ones)!!!!

I'm so happy that I've this week off. :'D

Gentoon

08-02-2011

Quote:

This week will rock face. It will rock face in a previously un-face-rockable way.

I don't think I said anything exciting on my twitter, but if you feel like being spammed by my constant droning, feel free to tune into channel twitter.com/RiotIronStylus for breaking news about what I had for lunch, how much I love parrots, and what vegetables keep me regular.
psst

i still want to play with you

TipaKEE

08-02-2011

Quote:

A red said 'rock' three times in one sentence and 'tune' once, obviously all this hype is over that lame music contest.