Did you like it?

Yes 49 74.24%
Meh 12 18.18%
No 5 7.58%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

-FanFic- Dark Coalition

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkfirePheonix

07-18-2011

Jus' lookin' fo' mo' opinion's :3

F0rtr3ss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2011

Dude this is awesome

DarkfirePheonix

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rtr3ss View Post
Dude this is awesome
:3 Then I'll work on it more, thanks breh

Shadow Alliance

07-22-2011

Im a kog maw player and that part where kog maw says "The minions are spawnign! The minions are spawnign!" are funny as hell rofl :P keep it up! =)

iGotThatAntidope

07-22-2011

Keep this story going it's pretty good as of right now

Trauma2o9

07-22-2011

Really entertaining story! I enjoyed reading it! But I did notice a lot of grammatical errors and errors with sentence tense. Having those clean makes for a lot easier reading.

If you ever want someone to proof read and check for those things, I'd be happy to. =) I minor in English and Creative writing, so your works would be in good spell/grammar check hands.

DarkfirePheonix

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGoop View Post
Really entertaining story! I enjoyed reading it! But I did notice a lot of grammatical errors and errors with sentence tense. Having those clean makes for a lot easier reading.

If you ever want someone to proof read and check for those things, I'd be happy to. =) I minor in English and Creative writing, so your works would be in good spell/grammar check hands.
Yes! (TM) But really, contact me ingame and we'll talk

DarkfirePheonix

07-29-2011

Chapter 4: The Race to the League

Surrounded on all fronts and completely outnumbered, most men would falter under the pressure, but these two aren't most men. An army of undead swarmed on the Wuju Swordsman and the Blind Monk. With fist and blade, the two champions battled their foes, each corpse turning into dust after their respective defeat.

"Lee..." Yi said, heavy of breath, "how many... how long..."

"Not enough... to stop you... I suspect..." Lee Sin replied as his comrade lashed out against an undead threat yet again. He phased through them like a breeze in the wind. His clans famed Alpha Strike, a move that allows him to forgo his physical form and attack as if a spirit, cut the ghouls down several at a time. "Impressive as always," Lee Sin said with a smile. With a sudden fervor, he dropped his palm to the ground, creating a mighty shock wave that tore through them. As they tried to retaliate, Lee Sin used the shock wave to create a second pulse of energy, crippling their movements to a crawl.

"We don't have time..." Yi said, his strength starting to fade.

"Then you must go... you're faster than me, you can make it there in no time. I will hold them off."

"No, I could never-"

"Now Yi!" Lee yelled out.

"I..." a surge of energy rushed through the both of them. Reinvigorated the two turned to see a familiar face smiling back at them. Soraka, the Starcaller, bounded toward them, and she wasn't alone.

"Master!" An energetic voice rang out as a furry fighter rushed into the fray, spinning wildly.

"Wukong!" Yi said happily, "my apprentice! How did you-"

"The Wuju spoke to me master, it told me you were in danger. Sadly, I bring bad news."

"We will speak as soon as we finish here," Soraka said as she raised her staff, calling down thousands of stars to rain upon her foes.

"Right, Lee, show my pupil the full strength of the mighty Blind Monk," Yi said smiling.

"Of course," Lee Sin stomped into the ground then stood as if he were stone as one of his foes attacked. He unleashed the mighty Dragons Rage, a powerful roundhouse kick, and one of the deadliest moves in a Shoujin Monks arsenal. The ghoul was sent back, crashing through dozens of its allies, turning them all in smoke instantly.

"Oh!" Wukong said in amazement, "watch this move master!" Wukong proceeded to extend his pole, and whacked one of the ghouls into a group of enemy ghouls, imitating the effects of Lee Sins attack.

"Monkey see monkey do I guess," Lee Sin chuckled.

"I believe that's all of them," Soraka said smiling.

"I sense none near us, we are fine for the time being," Lee Sin stated reassuringly.

"Excellent, now, onto the news," She started before Yi interrupted.

"Before you start, Wukong, how did you end up here with Soraka?"

"Oh, I knew you'd need to be healed, and I remembered what you said about the horned one, so, I asked and found her helping Irelia's men to get healed up after training."

"Yes, I have to say, your choice of pupil is... interesting," Soraka started, "but that's neither here nor there. Something terrible has happened. There's word that the league is under attack!"

"By who?" Lee Sin asked in confusion.

"There are reports that Shaco is involved, several summoners have been assassinated. And what?s worse is that some of the imprisoned champions have broken out!"

"What!? Then what are we doing here? We have to get going!" Yi shouted.

"I wish it were that easy. The entire area is on lock down. They're trying to keep them in, but..." Soraka hesitated.

"But what?" Lee Sin asked.

"They have a hostage. They can't move in as long as she is in danger," Soraka's eyes drifted to the ground, she seemed to have had something to say, but she was hesistant.

"Who?" Lee asked

"The one that makes music." Wukong said in a saddened tone.

"Sona!" Lee Sin's grip grew tight, "we have to hurry!"

"I agree," Yi said in compliance.

"Then let us go," Soraka said as they rushed off to save their ally and defend all of Runeterra...

-To be continued-

DarkfirePheonix

07-30-2011

Bump Q.Q Show a brother some love, or hate.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2011

I like this the only critique is have is maybe make Brand a little bit more 'evil' I mean, he was is a vengeful spirit during the Rune Wars Also put more 's' when Malzahar speaks
assumpiomns = assssumptions.
just a personal preference, ur choice

123456 ... 7