I hate Morde

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jangana

07-30-2011

Just don't focus him lol....his dmg isn't even that good

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

Then apparently you should stop playing PvP games. Because there will always be people you can't beat. You clearly don't enjoy challenging yourself to play more skilfully.

Also

>Trynd
HA HA OH WOW

I main Morde. I would CRUSH you with him. I'm just too pro at him.

Thing is, I rarely play him and could probably stomp all over you with a number of other characters. Maybe, just maybe, the problem isn't Morde. Maybe the problem is you. Ever think about that? Or has it never occurred to you that you're not HotshotGG?

Maruset

07-30-2011

So what you're saying is you think you could 1v1 a Morde who's even close to as skilled as you?

Matake

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giltia Zero View Post
Then apparently you should stop playing PvP games. Because there will always be people you can't beat. You clearly don't enjoy challenging yourself to play more skilfully.

Also

>Trynd
HA HA OH WOW

I main Morde. I would CRUSH you with him. I'm just too pro at him.

Thing is, I rarely play him and could probably stomp all over you with a number of other characters. Maybe, just maybe, the problem isn't Morde. Maybe the problem is you. Ever think about that? Or has it never occurred to you that you're not HotshotGG?
umad

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

1v1?

Why? This is a team game. Morde is a character that excels at 1v1's. And yes, yes I could beat Morde. I do it quite often. I play Morde often enough that I know full well how to shut him down. And it's not a tactic he can stop either.

It's called zoning, and anyone with a stronger level 1-3 can cut Morde off from farm, shield, and level advantage.

Nachopop

07-30-2011

All I hear is: I'm too lazy to think so I just put a ***** in my butt when I see morde.

Maruset

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giltia Zero View Post
1v1?

Why? This is a team game. Morde is a character that excels at 1v1's. And yes, yes I could beat Morde. I do it quite often. I play Morde often enough that I know full well how to shut him down. And it's not a tactic he can stop either.

It's called zoning, and anyone with a stronger level 1-3 can cut Morde off from farm, shield, and level advantage.
No hate or anything, but seriously asking, who zones hard enough to stop Morde?

little black b0y

07-30-2011

morde es #1 huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Hound Archon

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruset View Post
Garen can shut down Morde like nobody's business with his Q. An aggressive Leona with a good lane partner (literally *any* champ will do, as long as they proc her passive when they should). Almost any champ that has a silence. Players that don't play passively. Any questions?

This be Claen'tor, signing off.

Giltia Zero

07-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruset View Post
1v1? Caitlyn and Ashe from the squishy ranged carries divison. Ashe in particular outranges Morde and trolls him with her slows, while Caitlyn zones superbly with traps and auto attacks.

Xin Zhao can start zoning Morde as soon as he hits level 2 and gets his knockup.

A good Malphite can get to work on it early, and has very few problems with early zoning thanks to the slow/haste on his Q. Kennan can kite Morde all day from the bushes, a good Mundo can do it too.

And these are 1v1's.

2v1's are even easier. Outlevel him a little early and start killing him with stuns, exhausts, ignites. Morde actually needs a few levels before he can sustain his shield adequately to really fight back. And in a 2v1, he NEEDS a level advantage to do so. Deprive him of it and he falls behind on his farming. If he falls behind, he stays behind. Not tanky enough early, not enough damage late. Morde scales hardest with levels. Not items.