Champion Sneak Peek - Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shod

07-29-2011

LoL copying FTW!

Blazphemy

07-29-2011

STOP with this **** Riot, you just don't get it. There's enough ferkin champs, try some MAPS, or maybe some MAPS. OH a MAP would be nice. Anyone tried designing a MAP since magma chambers got "shelved"? MAP please. Please sir, can i have some MAPS. MAPS over easy anyone? Is making a MAP rocket science? must be. Handful of MAP. Pass the MAPS please. Oh look a new preview, is it a MAP... no of course not. Hows that MAP you've been workin on? Whats a MAP? I'm the MAP, I'm the MAP, I'M THE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

and screw you lil h0m0s voting this down, get your ignorant newbie selves a new game and stop diluting this one.

MrDragonNoncreep

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazphemy View Post
STOP with this **** Riot, you just don't get it. There's enough ferkin champs, try some MAPS, or maybe some MAPS. OH a MAP would be nice. Anyone tried designing a MAP since magma chambers got "shelved"? MAP please. Please sir, can i have some MAPS. MAPS over easy anyone? Is making a MAP rocket science? must be. Handful of MAP. Pass the MAPS please. Oh look a new preview, is it a MAP... no of course not. Hows that MAP you've been workin on? Whats a MAP? I'm the MAP, I'm the MAP, I'M THE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!
"Who needs a MAP?!"

Synphonia

07-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDragonNoncreep View Post
"Who needs a MAP?!"
who the hell need more broken champs? oh thats right, noobs like you

Kenneth Masters

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

lol it's like the intro to the transformers movie.

ChibiTushi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

Does the last panel of this little comic remind anyone else of a scene from the Transformers 2 movie?

Frank N Stion

07-29-2011

He better have a rock lobster skin

ImARobotBoopBeep

07-29-2011

expected
they took the new Journal of Justice story for him

Daecion

07-29-2011

(Speaking from a lore standpoint.)

Hm... The League officials decide it's acceptable in their quest to prevent the rampant use of dangerous magics in Runeterra to use enormously dangerous magic in an attempt to stop a potentially brutal, but at least superficially mundane war, and when that use of magic has deadly, and unforseen repercussions they also decide to harness those side effects, by name Skarner, to suit their own secretive agenda.

...Ahem... The truth is out there. You just have to find it. Now I must go. I think someone just cast a divination spell on me. If I don't make it out alive know the government got me! ...Or the League... ...Which conspiracy theory was I talking about?

Rezzimus

07-29-2011

i hope has an "skarner of the fifth age" skin = tarics epic mount