Entire team stacks Sunfire Capes and beats the snot out of us

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sunaka

05-04-2010

One solid piece of magic resist would of made their entire team worthless. Read the items carefully, it says 'deals magic damage'

What does Magic Resist do?

:-) You would of at least made them useless until they could get a void staff to counter.

Also, full tank team tends to go down rather quickly vs bloodrazors if they all have sunfires (Again, they block only your PHYSICAL damage. Bloodrazor is magic.)

(PSS: With morde, eve, and amumu, I would of built magic resist regardless of the sunfires. Nullifying a tanks skill damage effectively makes them a heavy hp tank that hits for 40s

yakbutter

05-04-2010

we all quickly decided everyone should be rocking magic resist, and we all got magic resist, but we still got pwned.. sigh!

sup dawg its JAX

05-04-2010

they suck, because epic sunfire cape teams go

TWITCH EVE TEEMO SHACO

for mobile stealth BBQ.

l3onobo

05-04-2010

maybe the magic resist isn't enough. Everyone on your team with the exception of sion ( and even then he has no escape mech ) would go down pretty quickly in an individual setting. Sure sunfire capes hurt but I think your team's composition had something to do with it.

Teekink

05-04-2010

I love any and all sunfire builds equally.

Banjoeman

05-04-2010

So you got outplayed.

Kajitii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnaKay View Post
Ouch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imbanag View Post
I bet you're one of those ******s who doesn't read the OP to topics he responds to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneoutlaw View Post
Surely you're the one who gets killed by the same champ you call MIA.

*Edit* Raped.
Touche. I'm still working on my selective forum awareness, since half the posts are from trolls/tools/repeats. I can't quite tell if it works correctly though.

But thanks for your concerns anyways.

Lawn Party

05-04-2010

I tried it with a team once as a joke, we all got fortify and revive. We got absolutely served.

gorillawarfare

05-04-2010

I was the eve in this game. We were a premade (other than the shaco who didn't play along), and I don't believe we said anything to make you think otherwise (or I didn't at least). Anyways, mundo was a d/c at the beginning of this game, leaving just me, mord, and amumu as the sunfire stackers, and a shaco who went with a normal build.

ALSO

We had Amumu use an abyssal scepter for mr reduction; and all of the sunfire stackers, other than mord, got sorceror's boots.

The oracles wasn't too good a counter for me that game because I usually waited for the fight to be started by Amumu's ult to actually do anything; if any of them did get one, they would have died and lost it rather quickly anyways.

Smokin Soldier

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilolimaZergling View Post
they suck, because epic sunfire cape teams go

TWITCH EVE TEEMO SHACO

for mobile stealth BBQ.
teemo? mobile stealth? sure he's sneaky but I don't think he added that in the last patch for himself ^^