Entire team stacks Sunfire Capes and beats the snot out of us

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yakbutter

05-04-2010

Mumu, shaco, eve, mundo, mord, all stacked lots of sunfire capes...

V.S. Kass (me), veigar, sion, soraka, shaco

so we got the snot beat out of us... has anyone else gone up against a team that stacked sunfire capes??? they claimed to not be premade.. lol!! did they just have a vocal leader who asked them to all go sunfire capes??? they destroyed us... it was quite humiliating.. oh actually their shaco didn't stack sunfires, he did normal shaco ****... i hate losing game after game.. i just want one win... but stuff like this keeps happening!! and it makes me cry.

Illuyankas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

Get magic resist, get oracle, kill them. If you are a physical DPS get Last Whiper.

DayInTheSun

05-04-2010

Stacking tiamats is the hard counter to stacking sunfire capes.

Beat Dat Pete

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

had a group try to do it last night . i was in a pug with a friend(vent) with 3 randoms. they started off strong in mid and bot...but i went 1v2 with Cho against their 2 top.

I eventually grew into THE MFing Cho and we commenced to rapage.

SsapS

05-04-2010

Lol your lucky shaco didnt go sunfires cuz his clone gets each stack of sunfire as well as his person, so the AOE dmg effectively doubles when his clone is out. From what I've heard at least

Kajitii

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SsapS View Post
Lol your lucky shaco didnt go sunfires cuz his clone gets each stack of sunfire as well as his person, so the AOE dmg effectively doubles when his clone is out. From what I've heard at least
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakbutter View Post
Mumu, shaco, eve, mundo, mord, all stacked lots of sunfire capes...

V.S. Kass (me), veigar, sion, soraka, shaco
... I'll bet you're one of those guys that misses MIA calls that are actually called well before your horrible untimely death from said MIA champ.

MagnaKay

05-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajitii View Post
... I'll bet you're one of those guys that misses MIA calls that are actually called well before your horrible untimely death from said MIA champ.
Quote:
oh actually their shaco didn't stack sunfires
Ouch.

Imbanag

05-04-2010

Quote:
Quote:
oh actually their shaco didn't stack sunfires, he did normal shaco ****...

I bet you're one of those ******s who doesn't read the OP to topics he responds to.

loneoutlaw

05-04-2010

Quote:
Quote:
oh actually their shaco didn't stack sunfires, he did normal shaco ****
Surely you're the one who gets killed by the same champ you call MIA.

*Edit* Raped.

Diomedea

05-04-2010

You have a team that can go all AP and do well (hint hint: sunfire capes give no MR at all).

Deathfire grasps for all your team, and organize it so everyone hits a different person. Also, get some MR, it goes a long way.