Full UI Reskin: Perb_UI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Everspace

07-25-2011

A quick question. Where is the ult dot for the indicators for the minimap?

That is probably the only reason why I am not using it RIGHT NOW OMG!!

Perb

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kujuu View Post
I've tried installing this UI but everytime I'm loading a game (tutorials, custom or normal/ranked), the client crashes. I've tried everything (updating the Skin installer, re-pathing the game client, EVERYTHING). Please help !
Not sure why it crashes for some people. It has never happened to me so I can't really test and fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everspace View Post
A quick question. Where is the ult dot for the indicators for the minimap
That is probably the only reason why I am not using it RIGHT NOW OMG!!
Here: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99...ue_perbui1.jpg. The screenshot on the first page is a bit outdated.

Big Hug

07-30-2011

Hey, I had tweaked it to the point where I had it working a way I liked for 1360x768, but I recently switched from a VGA cable to an HDMI cable. The game runs fine at 1920x1080, but whenever I install PerbUI+resolution (1920x1080), it crashes after the loading screen. I've also tried it without any health/resource color skins.

Big Hug

07-30-2011

thought you may enjoy how i had it before i switched (unrelated to my issue) http://i.imgur.com/UNC6q.jpg

Perb

08-09-2011

For Skarner patch:

Install your resolution (HudResolutionDefaults.ini) again with SIU to fix the UI.

Perb

08-26-2011

For Talon patch:

0.43 should fix everything. Leaguecraft is being very slow at the moment though.

Perb

11-02-2011

0.44: Small update which fixes a few frame placement issues and adds some optional UI tweaks.

Tweaks include:
- Turn off top middle kill notifications.
- Increase the size and visibility of damage/healing numbers.
- Minimap: Friendly champion icon border is now black and enemy champion icon border is now white (minion dot colours are also the same as champion icon borders). Decrease icon size. Destroyed towers/inhibitors get removed from minimap.

Perb

11-05-2011

Messing around with black borders so people don't have to deal with very specific UI scales for each resolution.

CharginMahLazers

11-06-2011

Hey Perb, thanks for experimenting with black borders. I've been trying to use your UI but because my resolution is 1366 instead of the 1360, the 1px white border can not line up if I try and scale it any smaller. For perfect borders, I would have to leave it large and I'm not comfortable playing with a portion of screen taken up like that. My slightly OCD self (lol..) can't seem to tolerate imperfect borders...but I've diligently been trying to get it to work because this truly is one of the best UI mods I've ever seen.

I've been trying to get an older version of your UI to work, but I'm not sure exactly which versions include the old HUDs. I'm looking for the version with the slightly modified minimap and team frame. When I play characters like Shen, it's hard to look from the minimap to your upper left corner for allied health. I've tried installing a couple of versions manually, but I messed up and had to reinstall LoL as a whole. The method of installation would be drag and drop for the older versions correct? And would you happen to know if any of the versions with the old HUD are still compatible with our latest patches?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Silent-killers/LoL/League_UI_Stuff_Labels.jpg

Thank you so much sir. Can't wait until you get those borders sorted :].

Perb

11-06-2011

I can upload the edited files for the black border UI if you want. You'd still have to play around with the team frame placement in the HudResolutionDefaults.ini file though.