Reporting two self-proclaimed Trolls.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MachaGreenTea

07-25-2011

These two players explicitly said that they were trolling the match during queue. I thought it would've been a good idea to take a screenshot, just in case they were telling the truth. What do you know, I was right. The two players, OwnERpwner, and GankingMech (bot igns), trolled the match. The way they did it, I wouldn't really call "trolling", but more like being discriminatory to different cultures. The word "Asia" was negatively expressed several times by these two players. Sadly, I could not take a screenshot in game, and have no proof of this, but I found these comments very offensive as I am from China; a country residing in Asia.

Please take affirmative action to the banning/suspension/warning of these two.

PS: If anyone would be kind enough to teach me how to take an in-game screenshot, it would be wonderful. I tried using the "PrtScn" button on my keyboard, then pasting the image on Paint, but it appeared as a black image. Help on this would be nice, thanks!

Image of the two exclaiming that they would troll the match:
http://i52.tinypic.com/2vl652s.png

NecroticBinder

07-25-2011

Once again, calling out players on the forums is against the rules. You report and move on, its a simple as that. Even if I knew how to take in-game screenshots I wouldn't teach you in this situation because that'd just promote more of this ****. It's not your job to call people out on the forums to get them banned.

MachaGreenTea

07-25-2011

Sorry for that?.. Well if there was actually some thread stating the rules or something? Cause I just spent the past 10 minutes looking for one, and call me stupid, but I can't find it. I just saw a bunch of posts, similar to mine, and so I assumed that this was how to report a player. I found that the reporting system in game was not as effective a way as this to report some players.

Mpalm

Falleng0d

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

You are off topic as this is the tribunal section and not a place for reporting players. I am not sure why you would think this is related to the tribunal in any way but... No red or anyone is going to do anything about a post such as this making it pointless. Also, he is correct, you are not allowed to call players out here. The report button is there for a reason. If you dont think that is an effective way of reporting players, this is even much less effective...

MachaGreenTea

07-25-2011

Quote:
Thank you.

Don Kobra

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachaGreenTea View Post
I am from China; a country residing in Asia.
Play in China servers

Darmon

07-25-2011

Report and forget. Also, is there an asian server? Thought it was NA and EU, hmm.