Champion Spotlight: Kayle, the Judicator

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gwindot

07-25-2011

shes always been a great hero, i don't like the fact that you guys kinda nerfed her late game and also changed her passive... otherwise i'm glad you guys kept her other abilites the same.

tgarr

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerabeth View Post
Worth the wait of what? The incoming nerf? Do you even play Kayle?
Well, I think that no one can state for sure that she will suck before we get to know all the number on the skills.
Besides, IMO the new passive can be quite good, but it depends on the numbers. We have to wait the release and play her to judge properly. I don't see the point in complaining about everything they done just based on a ****ing video.
But if that bug with % shred is true, they must fix it immediately.

And yes, I play Kayle, and will keep playing her with or without rework, nerfed or not.
I just love her gameplay, art, concept, etc.

Rekramorp

07-25-2011

yaptıınız heroyu sikiim

Jiaan

07-25-2011

good troll riot say your going to help kayle out while nerfing her .

Only thing i like about this is the face lift.

Galardia

07-25-2011

THX RIOT FOR DESTROYING MY BUILD!!

Know i have to go into a custom and find a new build that i like seeing as DPS/Crit no longer is viable

Galardia

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naediian View Post
Lol this rework is a joke, way to take an already UP character and make her **** (eve anyone?) The only thing i see in this video is a very bad kogmaw being constantly out of position and feeding like crazy. I often read these forums, and rarely respond but this is rediculous. Based off everyones responses to this "Rework" I would advise taking a bit more time retuning kayle before an already hardly played champ is permantley coverd in dust.

I guess her new model is cool though? LOL
wtf do you mean UP are you kidding she was never UP she was fine. if you truly thought she was UP then you just sucked with her completly

BANE of H3RO

07-25-2011

If you want to nerf some1, nerf Gangplank he is way over powered.

castlerLKD

07-25-2011

will need to buy it again?

Xurreal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansatsusha Kaori View Post
This reminds of the Ryze remake.

Everyone bitccched about Ryze losing power in turn for spamability.

Now look at Ryze. Once people figured out how to go about building him and playing him, he ****ing dominates.

Give this some time, Kayle will prove herself better with this rework.
The difference here is that Kayle is loosing her ability to spam on top of 30% of AP converted to AD and 40% AD converted to AP.

Its a net loss for a minor armor reduction.

no more bonus to damage. inabilty to evade a long chase...

at least make her ult provide invulneratility to crowd control effects.

ZetsubouXIV

07-25-2011

To be honest, this rebuild makes me really sad. I liked my Kayle build, I would play delicately in the beginning and pick up speed towards the end. Her passive wasn't OP, it was actually a rather unique idea for a passive, which is now being thrown out the window altogether. Lengthening her cooldowns only makes getting 40% CDR less worthwhile, which was the whole point of my Kayle build. As far as I'm concerned, this is the second one of my top 5 favorite characters you've ruined for me (Singed being the other). I'm sick of non-OP characters getting re-makes that completely ruin their previous builds while OP heroes like Brand run around not having a single nerf. Please stop re-making characters that don't need to be re-made.