"Actually get some more kills than me before you give me advice"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Etherimp

07-24-2011

I agree with you. It sounds like your Master Yi was an idiot.. My Yi was an idiot too. That was the connection.

TheMufffinMan

07-24-2011

I second this thread.. "Oh I'm just gonna wander around wherever and go 25/15 and not help in any teamfights or coordinate anything". Awesomeness....

HungryKarnage

07-24-2011

To be fair this does not just apply to Master Yi players. There is a set of players who think that getting most kills make them top of the class when they forget that WITHOUT the team, he/she most probably couldn't get all those kills. This is a team game, not a deathmatch FPS.

But Master Yi players are the most common example of this type 8p.

ObscureClockwork

07-24-2011

i once had a yi that just turret dived, and then told me "noc! wtf are you doing! protect me!" i never lol'ed so hard before

but tryndameres are just as bad sometimes, once, (as orianna) he goes alone about 2/3's the way into the map towards the enemy, and demands me (in the base defending, we lost inhibitor) a shield. then when he goes alone, and dies, he goes "noob team! stick together" while the 4 of us were in the base defending against a assault.

the truth is, everyone has times where they think they are hot shots, just have to suppress that and play logically. most kills doesn't mean you are mvp. if you play a carry, of course you probably will have most kills. its a team game, just be happy there are the other 4 people, probably making sure you make it to your awesome late game time

Booterang

07-24-2011

Master right click :P

Chompasaurus Rex

07-24-2011

I notice this the most with Master Yi and Mordekaiser players with the occasional Pantheon (at least before... now you never seen any). Something about these champs seems to attract the close-minded trigger-happy players. >.>

Wolf Un1t

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryKarnage View Post
To be fair this does not just apply to Master Yi players. There is a set of players who think that getting most kills make them top of the class when they forget that WITHOUT the team, he/she most probably couldn't get all those kills. This is a team game, not a deathmatch FPS.

But Master Yi players are the most common example of this type 8p.
Yes I definately agree, trynds or twisted fates can be just as bad, but it doesn't take that much kills for a yi to snowball, which is porbably why its most common in yis.

Wolf Un1t

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscureClockwork View Post
i once had a yi that just turret dived, and then told me "noc! wtf are you doing! protect me!" i never lol'ed so hard before

but tryndameres are just as bad sometimes, once, (as orianna) he goes alone about 2/3's the way into the map towards the enemy, and demands me (in the base defending, we lost inhibitor) a shield. then when he goes alone, and dies, he goes "noob team! stick together" while the 4 of us were in the base defending against a assault.

the truth is, everyone has times where they think they are hot shots, just have to suppress that and play logically. most kills doesn't mean you are mvp. if you play a carry, of course you probably will have most kills. its a team game, just be happy there are the other 4 people, probably making sure you make it to your awesome late game time
Heck ya. I was playing Anivia about a week ago I went 12/1 and still lost and guess what, part of that loss was my fault and people with the negative kdr (malphite. etc.) was definately doing better than me because that game I kept running out of mana before a team fight and something shoulda clicked in my head to get a blue buff or something...

Grukasa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

If someone is stupid enough to judge advice by the KDA of the advisor, they're probably stupid enough to go for the exact opposite of your advice if you're not doing so well. More than one score has been ruined due to me telling someone to go AP on Veigar or something.

VVstar

07-24-2011

it happens, i was 25/5/xx as kassadin and still lost cuz i can't push -.-