Only 2 Rune pages?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AncientCow

01-06-2011

How come I only have two rune pages? All of my friends have 3 pages and they've never bought any extra rune pages in the past. Was there a special promotion or event that gave them an extra rune page?

Sprodj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2011

About two months ago, there was a promotion that gave the third rune page, if Riot won some award. If you made your account recently, you probably would have only 2 pages, unfortunately.

Barbeviol

07-09-2011

if i make my account in january 2011 normal if i have only 2 page?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-09-2011

It was closer to a year ago that the promotion gave an extra rune page. So it's normal if you just made an account this year that you only have 2 pages.

Ebay Account

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2011

You can still buy a run for 6300IP/590RP or 7 rune page for 2600RP

DanyalZ

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl4ck S0ul View Post
You can still buy a run for 6300IP/590RP or 7 rune page for 2600RP
the grind for that 6300 ip .

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanyalZ View Post
the grind for that 6300 ip .
It's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be, as long as you don't spend IP on random champions. Wait for their free weeks, and you'll only buy champions you enjoy, blindly buy champions and you have no one to blame but yourself if you're IP starved.

leroythekneegrow

06-05-2012

In all honesty, it's actually pretty bad. It takes roughy 50 games to save up for a single rune page or decent champion, which is over a month for most casual gamers. Now you have to take into consideration how much the extortionate runes cost to fill the overpriced rune page. A year later, once all is said and done, you can finally play without the runes/masteries handicap. Until you want to try a different role that is. Then it's back to square one..

GameShaman

06-05-2012

Just fork over the 2600 RP and get the 7, much better than spending 44100 IP...

TwistWrist

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroythekneegrow View Post
In all honesty, it's actually pretty bad. It takes roughy 50 games to save up for a single rune page or decent champion, which is over a month for most casual gamers. Now you have to take into consideration how much the extortionate runes cost to fill the overpriced rune page. A year later, once all is said and done, you can finally play without the runes/masteries handicap. Until you want to try a different role that is. Then it's back to square one..
Oh noes, it'll take casual players more time to get rune pages...even though a few generic rune pages will cover most of your needs even if they aren't tweaked to "perfection".

Really not a big deal. Runes mostly make or break junglers. Also, kind of a silly necro.