Yes I am satisfied. 2,898 23.07%
Somewhat Satisfied. 4,025 32.04%
Somewhat Dissatisfied. 2,720 21.65%
No I am not Satisfied. 2,303 18.33%
Here just to troll statistics. 617 4.91%
Voters: 12563. You may not vote on this poll

Are you satisfied with Riot currently?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merzoth

07-22-2011

If you play it just because it's free, you're going to love it. If you put money into this game, you're going to be very disappointed.

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merzoth View Post
If you play it just because it's free, you're going to love it. If you put money into this game, you're going to be very disappointed.
Wierd, I'm not disappointed...

Root and Shaw

07-22-2011

somewhat dissatisfied:

I brought the $10 recently not having any dota background when I started LoL. When I play the other game, I realize SO many things is missing from LoL so that is why I voted dissatisfied.

Balance logic is stupid, sorry riot. Nerfing champs that haven't been touched because they become FoTm at low elo? The other game waits and studies things for AWHILE before nerfing champs. On the other game I probably won't learn a champ then two weeks its suddenly nerfed.

No new gameplay elements/variety since I started, they hyped up SO many things that never happened since I started playing. Its ok to not have as many gameplay elements but ATLEAST have more unique items/heroes. I think the metagame for ALL elos would be much more diverse if items had more useful actives. I feel like each game is if your a ad/ap build dmg if your a tank build armor/mr. < Not alot of depth to itemization at LoL at all. none nada( items with 120 sec nukes, dmg reduction actives + better unique passives would get me to spend more money, I'm sure im not the only one that thinks like me riot)

Also, I refuse to put alot of money into this game for me to regret moving onto dota2. I would be more inclined to vote satified if I put loads of money into the game but I have gotten older. I refuse to put lots of money into a game unless good enough in my standards which LoL is not. If they don't add much CONTENT(no not pvp.net features riot or champs) to this game in the next quarter year then this game is uninstalled.

had fun times playing LoL as my first moba, it eased me into the other game lol.

riot, I suggest you get a move on. If dota2 is free then people realize what its like to play a moba with plenty of content/items/depth to do inside the game then I don;t know what to tell you guys. Im sure plenty of your userbase is f2p players that have never touched a moba before. Oh man the other game is the best $10 I ever spent. <3 Don't have a good year or 2 then die out like other games...

Seme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

The whole server meltdown problem and Leona fiasco really didn't affect me so much so other than that Riot delivers what I love. :>

SlywasHere

07-22-2011

bump

Capt Kato Marika

07-22-2011

Im somewhat satisfied.
I am only waiting for a new adorable champ, prefferable female

Yokel85

07-22-2011

Quit putting random, superfluous bonuses on abilities. Jarvan is the worst offender (does flag really need to deal damage, give attack speed, and give armor?) but Vayne and Irelia are guilty too.

Duraste

07-22-2011

I voted somewhat satisfied. The recent instability, and the fact that I have spent money on this game, makes me feel that service has not been delivered. That said, it's still a wonderful game.

Gaeb

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokel85 View Post
Quit putting random, superfluous bonuses on abilities. Jarvan is the worst offender (does flag really need to deal damage, give attack speed, and give armor?) but Vayne and Irelia are guilty too.
Jarvan's kit still makes my head boggle...

NewPho

07-22-2011

I'm not pleased. They tend to screw the community over -- Similar to the way blizzard does. A simple release of a champ such as leona goes haywire when they cant even offer a public test realm? It's a free game, maybe we should expect less effort, or maybe since it's free they should put in more effort.

I for one believe that Riot needs to step up the releases, with a public test realm. It would solve a ****load of problems.