Speed up the banning? 10/10 lose spree

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orzmella

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2011

I don't get it why it's taking so long to raise a case, I just had a game where 3/4 had full profile of loses 10/10 loses 2 of them have been in premade and fed since first minute of the game. The third one joined them and also started feeding. When it was 1-15 I went afk (it was like 10minutes into the game) and all 3 of this scums reported me for afk.

If you have a loss spree of 10/10 games a case should be immediately set up with high priority or even manual review. Why let trash ruin so many games and get away with it for over a month until a next suspension wave?

Orzmella

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Cheesytacos

07-22-2011

It is not against the rules to be bad. You are the only one that broke any rules by going AFK for any reason.

Losin It

07-22-2011

Some leaves/afks should be looked at very closely, i've been in many games where the game is just completely blown to ****. the opposing team is trolling won't make the push to win, but our team wont surrender. while the enemy team just farms us forever. i have about 2.5k games played, and left maybe 20? afked in like 10? but god ****it it was justified.

People troll..... i could assume that atleast 40% of the reports that fly through riot if actually looked at where trolls reporting to troll.

People are bad. There needs something put in this game, based on score - time - towers that should allow a player to just leave it.... no punishment.... seriously i HATE being locked into a game with baddies..... and be afraid to leave cause 9 people will report me just cause.

Mísanthropic

07-22-2011

[My Opinion]: Players are doing this may in fact be "Anti-Tribunal", and may potentially be exploiting the system's flaws in order to get their message across. Individuals or Groups playing intentionally gimpy with the aims of getting players like you to rage, and then report you, could in fact be their intention. So what's the root of it all? I personally believe that the introduction of power to the community [aka: the Tribunal] may have been what invoked this type of behavior from the player base to begin with. I believe it's their way of saying, "if you try to judge or control us, then we'll make gaming in League of Legends a living nightmare for all players unfortunate enough to be queued in with us". I also feel that players that all too easily fall back to the report and Tribunal are the ones adding flame to the fire, that is, animating these types of players to "legally" abuse the Tribunal.

Losin It

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
[My Opinion]: Players are doing this may in fact be "Anti-Tribunal", and may potentially be exploiting the system's flaws in order to get their message across. Individuals or Groups playing intentionally gimpy with the aims of getting players like you to rage, and then report you, could in fact be their intention. So what's the root of it all? I personally believe that the introduction of power to the community [aka: the Tribunal] may have been what invoked this type of behavior from the player base to begin with. I believe it's their way of saying, "if you try to judge or control us, then we'll make gaming in League of Legends a living nightmare for all players unfortunate enough to be queued in with us". I also feel that players that all too easily fall back to the report and Tribunal are the ones adding flame to the fire, that is, animating these types of players to "legally" abuse the Tribunal.
Zeus, i totally agree with you. From your posts that i have read, i do not see why people fall in line to down vote you. What you just said makes a lot of sense.

Edit: The tribunal is like a double edged sword. On one side, I've thought, well this guy really deserves to have his actions looked at. He trolled the entire game, he fed, he left the game or afk'd for rage costing us the game. On the other side, when the thought of the tribunal's edge falling on me because of some guy running his mouth and I snap on him and call him a " Trolling f****t " makes me uneasy. Or, when stated above, both teams are trolling each other, one wont win, one wont surrender, and the game has been going for 80 minutes, the " fear? " of the tribunal/community's wrath falling on me cause I can't take it anymore and leave. Maybe if the reported cases was a video of the game that the community could watch from any point of view of the reported game was how it worked, I would feel alot better about the tribunal, but as it is right now, i just don't see it being......... a fix? helpful?

Traductus

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineanlyn View Post
Zeus, i totally agree with you. From your posts that i have read, i do not see why people fall in line to down vote you. What you just said makes a lot of sense.

Edit: The tribunal is like a double edged sword. On one side, I've thought, well this guy really deserves to have his actions looked at. He trolled the entire game, he fed, he left the game or afk'd for rage costing us the game. On the other side, when the thought of the tribunal's edge falling on me because of some guy running his mouth and I snap on him and call him a " Trolling f****t " makes me uneasy. Or, when stated above, both teams are trolling each other, one wont win, one wont surrender, and the game has been going for 80 minutes, the " fear? " of the tribunal/community's wrath falling on me cause I can't take it anymore and leave. Maybe if the reported cases was a video of the game that the community could watch from any point of view of the reported game was how it worked, I would feel alot better about the tribunal, but as it is right now, i just don't see it being......... a fix? helpful?
Here are some things to note:

- There have always been bad players in the game.
- The Tribunal did not change the Summoner's Code, it only introduced a new way of enforcing it. Raging, leaving games, etc. have always been reportable.
- LeaverBuster will ban you for AFKing and has nothing to do with the Tribunal.

If you feel you should be allowed to leave bad games and rage at trolls and all that, your problem lies not with the Tribunal but with the rules, the Code.

Kissemiss

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orzmella View Post
I don't get it why it's taking so long to raise a case, I just had a game where 3/4 had full profile of loses 10/10 loses 2 of them have been in premade and fed since first minute of the game. The third one joined them and also started feeding. When it was 1-15 I went afk (it was like 10minutes into the game) and all 3 of this scums reported me for afk.

If you have a loss spree of 10/10 games a case should be immediately set up with high priority or even manual review. Why let trash ruin so many games and get away with it for over a month until a next suspension wave?
Having 10/10 losses really doesn't say much, I've had that, sometimes you just have ****ty weeks, you get paired with people who are not good or people who easily ragequit.

TPOTK1NG

07-22-2011

The problem is granted they might of been breaking rules and such, but you shouldnt just afk you should atleast farm and try avoid dying. Two wrongs dont make a right. Granted it sucks to have people like this on your team, I have been getting people like this the past few days. After the game just report them and let that be that.

Orzmella

07-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traductus View Post
Here are some things to note:

- There have always been bad players in the game.
- The Tribunal did not change the Summoner's Code, it only introduced a new way of enforcing it. Raging, leaving games, etc. have always been reportable.
- LeaverBuster will ban you for AFKing and has nothing to do with the Tribunal.

If you feel you should be allowed to leave bad games and rage at trolls and all that, your problem lies not with the Tribunal but with the rules, the Code.
LeaverBuster has been removed long time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissemiss View Post
Having 10/10 losses really doesn't say much, I've had that, sometimes you just have ****ty weeks, you get paired with people who are not good or people who easily ragequit.
Then you should be suspended just like the people who ruined my game.
If you cant' play with people, enjoy your time with bots or play a custom "who feeds faster" game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoNotAgainv2 View Post
you shouldnt just afk you should atleast farm and try avoid dying. Two wrongs dont make a right. Granted it sucks to have people like this on your team, I have been getting people like this the past few days. After the game just report them and let that be that.
That would be assisting trolls at what they do, maybe recommend me to join the feeding so other team reports me as well?