Reporting Players

First Riot Post
123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snice

07-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
I take back my recommendation for Snice to be adjudicator.
I didn't say I didn't enjoy it.

Lysander

07-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by youthere View Post
I saw that Larias guy sexually harassing new players, I think something must be done about this. He lures them to his training games, the way a pervert lures kids into their vans with candy, and then... dirty things happen. XD
*******http://www.dreamofwinds.com/compo/titledone.png********

triadfate

07-20-2009

I think it's fair to say just use good judgment. I doubt it will be a one strike your out, unless you are really doing your best to be an awful human being. This is a game, we're here to have fun, and to help make LoL super sweet. If you're making it difficult for people to play/beta test then we don't need you in the beta.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-20-2009

triadfate! my love!

Snice

07-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by triadfate View Post
I think it's fair to say just use good judgment. I doubt it will be a one strike your out, unless you are really doing your best to be an awful human being. This is a game, we're here to have fun, and to help make LoL super sweet. If you're making it difficult for people to play/beta test then we don't need you in the beta.
Well said Triad.

Ihmstine

Adjudicator

07-20-2009

I have to stick up for suckmywang he has had that name in multiple other games and is probably one of least vulgar people here.

Xpload

Adjudicator

07-20-2009

Can't you just get an ingame option like MUTE. The problem will be solved.

SCV

07-20-2009

No because these people don't stop, they ruin the game for everyone. best get them now then later.

Kazuz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

07-20-2009

well i can get carried away because one or two people that keep feeding the enemy

Ferisar

07-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuz View Post
well i can get carried away because one or two people that keep feeding the enemy
Because it's the beta and people were new this weekend, like meself. Yelling at them doesn't solve anything. In DotA, it's the reason a lot of my friends didn't go on trying to understand the game, because the community didn't give a **** for new players and just gave them a hard time for not knowing how to play well.
Be constructive and give them suggestions, pointers, tips, etc.
I don't think a person who's never played anything in the MOBA genre is going to understand when you scream at them with game terms they've never heard of. :S

123456 ... 11