@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreggon

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
In general, teamfighting has proven to be less interesting with stealth, but overall moving and positioning (especially in Jungle or TT) has proven to be much more complex for the stealth character.

And that's it for immediate response questions for now. I have to hop and do playtesting/iteration for a couple hours. I'll check up on this thread later tonight.
"Excuse me guys, my job requires me to go play video games. That's right. I get paid."

/jealous

Levnik Moore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xypherous View Post
"wriggles" for supports?
Do Want!

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriorityOne View Post
Will Evelynn be keeping the on-death healing from Malice & Spite.

That healing is the #1 thing that makes her viable in team fights lategame.

Please, please say yes.
That was removed, but she is given a powerful short duration shied (~2 seconds) upon casting her ulti which will reward players for stalking close to champions and attacking without using the ulti to close.

Aacron

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLikeSaigons View Post
Yes it does damage after 6 hits and when the game is almost over. Most champions do a lot more damage than that with a cool-down lower than what it takes for twitch to get in 6 hits. Also they can do the damage more safely.
TRUE DAMAGE... read that again... and again.. and a third for good measure.. 360 true damage is roughly the same as a vayne hitting someone with about 4k hp with silver bolts... thats amazing

Mirror

07-12-2011

Doesn't the removal of Stealth-as-an-escape present a huge problem for the core of Twitch's defense?

Twitch's role in a game kind of shifts from assassin to carry, and he depends a lot on great positioning to not die, and then on stealth to get away without dying. I know you want to shore up Eve's and Twitch's durability somewhat, but I feel like Twitch is going to need a much more fundamental adjustment, like range and/or movespeed.

CheeseBurguer

07-12-2011

Xypherous <3

Favourite Rioter

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

07-12-2011

Thank you Xypherous & Shurelia!

TechnMage

07-12-2011

if nocturne uses his ultimate, then you are revealed by being close to say pantheon, then someone uses a move that gives them vision of the area you're in, can they see you, you make it sound as if only pantheon can see you even though the other player has sight over the area your in as the revealed portion isn't shared because of nocturne

an idea for eve checking bushes, you say it's like a lurker spine? i assume that means a fairly long range, if thats the case couldn't you have double tapping the button shoots a spine at the nearest enemy champion(works even if they are in bushes) or you can click it once and aim it(i'm assuming it's dodgable so this would be useful for hitting moving targets/ farming)

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruNexus View Post
so it's similar to hawkshot? if so does the enemy team see any sort of graphic to indicate that a skill has been used to reveal terrain?
Its instant. (Does not travel)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metronomotopoeia View Post
Doesn't the removal of Stealth-as-an-escape present a huge problem for the core of Twitch's defense?

Twitch's role in a game kind of shifts from assassin to carry, and he depends a lot on great positioning to not die, and then on stealth to get away without dying. I know you want to shore up Eve's and Twitch's durability somewhat, but I feel like Twitch is going to need a much more fundamental adjustment, like range and/or movespeed.
He's getting some sniper-ish powers that let him skirt the battle and takes shots at people.

Volkae

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post

2. Evelynn and Twitch have a "sight gem" above opponent's, telling them when the enemy can see them or not and whether they are "safe" (green sight gem), "warning - you are close to being seen, but still unseen" (yellow sight gem) or "being seen" (red sight gem.)
OMG ELDER SCROLLS WIN

No, but really, I really like this idea. I thoroughly hope it goes through, or already has. Of course Eve and Twitch would need some compensation, but I feel like they wouldn't need to be nerfed into the ground anymore. Makes me happy.