A New Champion Approaches: Garen, the Might of Demacia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IOriginalSynI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAY OREGON View Post
they're implementing a lot of new stuff on the upcoming patch... new items, new way of stunning for ryze and amumu and such... and of course Garen... so I imagine they're taking this long to make sure there are no bugs and everything is running smooth.

maybe... but i still think that they need to give us any information about why the patch is gonna be delayed *sad

Araxel Redmoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2010

i think tht passive could be tooooo imba carefull we dont want to fight or use n inmortal one

Chimaeira

04-25-2010

Rabble rabble rabble

Badgermilk

04-26-2010

But we dont know wat else to do mayor!

lol classy very classy chimaeira

DaCrook

04-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOriginalSynI View Post
maybe... but i still think that they need to give us any information about why the patch is gonna be delayed *sad
I agree i have been waiting for the new patch for a few days now, new champs are really all that interests me now. And i only log on to find no new information about anything, let alone the patch.

ShadowsVengeance

04-26-2010

He can play football in those gigantic shoulder pads!!!

Grakon

06-03-2010

ok i understand he works for demacia and all but i got to thinking the coolest costum for him would have to be a Templar suit.....idk just gave it a though and seeing that red cross with the white background would be GLORIOUS!!!!!!