Riot Games Raises $8M in Financing

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Batmanel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2009

ok nice

cr1zz

09-10-2009

Gratz

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

09-10-2009

Can I haz sum?

Loominal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2009

wow.. GJ guys! I can't imagine how happy you guys are to be reconized and privliged to have participated in such a event. I know where only here to play your "flagship" game... but just remember a lot of us are rooting for you guys to succeed in this buisness and become a huge player in future gaming and computer software.

Buy your stock now.......... (no inside trading going on!)

Treiko

09-10-2009

GJ gang. now, so there is not any confusion on how the money is to be split, i will take my share as a free copy of the game and unlimited runes of my choosing for life :P oh, and i want the ability to be a summoner lvl 31, and get my champs to 19.....

Tassadar

09-10-2009

So much...

Vanakin

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Riot Games’ first free premium game League of Legends is slated to launch in North America on October 3rd.
Earlier release date??? Awesomeness if this is fact!

Wupfy

09-10-2009

gz guys, wonder how much equity capital it has cost u, or how their security is granted... good luck with your business modell, its very futuristic in terms of a global finance/economy crisis.

edit: I was one of flagship's hellgate: london fanboys so I am biased

edit2: don't get me wrong, one's a wise man said: when u are offered money, take it

edit3: sry I have to add it cos it wants out of me^^: don't let the hype wipe you, lots of stuff has to be done to make it a star or in this case an early cash cow, just stay near to the ground and everything will be fine

SolarClipz

09-10-2009

Obviously you guys knew you wouldn't just be making this for no profits.
=]

hohums

Software Engineer

09-10-2009
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loominal View Post
but just remember a lot of us are rooting for you guys
This...

is what makes it all worth while. A game that people are passionate about.

[Enough with the soppy stuff hohums ]

[Side note: Being an Aussie, I can tell you that the word "Rooting" is a funny word to use in that context. I guess only "true blues" will know what I mean ]