Question of the Day #6 - 7/7/2011

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravors Malody

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

I would make a male champion. Age 22. Dark energy themed.

Q: skillshot 1-2 sec CD chucks out darkmatter orbs
W:some kind of blackhole dark energy DoT +slow
E: some kind of Dark antimater shield. you get slowed if you attack and recieve some weak doT
R: AoE Nuke fired at spot. deals a strong DoT but you can blink away

I can only dream.. too bad I not get 1 million referals to make this champion....

Edit: HE MUST HAVE A CAPE! and he carries a cross for a weapon.( like ones priest carry. except this one is larger with sharpened tips)

wotif

07-07-2011

Some sort of Balrog-esque demon kind of thing would be cool I think.

...and a Transformer

Fontolan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

Please, can you do one champ like Scyther (from pokemon)? It would be a nice melee dps

I used to love him so much when I was a kid ):

HotHit

07-07-2011

I'd make them a farmer and call him "Old". Contrary to popular belief they're an assassin.

ssmith989

07-07-2011

gotta go with a water elemental - however make him an ap nuke/support that kind of is the opposite of brand, not huge damage like brand but more cc/support moves. for instance

Q could be - geyser - does blah/blah magic damage and knocks up enemies in a small area

W osmosis - passive each time water elemental guy does an ability he gets a shield based on his ability power for blah/blah absorbtion
- active when activated nearby allies in a radius gain health regeneration for a time
while enemies are slightly slowed

E waterfall- (comes down from the sky) - does blah/blah magic damage and if affected enemies are in the air they are stunned upon hitting the ground

R (ulti) rapids - (skillshot kinda like jannas Q minus the chargup time) does blah/blah magic damage in a line and pushes enemies back and to the sides of the rapids, slowing them for a time

passive - water elemental guy's movement speed is increased stacking for each ability used recently

Unique GoldFinch

07-07-2011

some sort of female creature that uses a paint brush

Erythro

07-07-2011

Kitsune
Mabye it can control water

LILBTHEBASEDKING

07-07-2011

a Puppeteer, Q, W, E, and R being puppets, and can only have 1 out at a time so you can control it with alt-right click.

ssmith989

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravors Malody View Post
I would make a male champion. Age 22. Dark energy themed.

Q: skillshot 1-2 sec CD chucks out darkmatter orbs
W:some kind of blackhole dark energy DoT +slow
E: some kind of Dark antimater shield. you get slowed if you attack and recieve some weak doT
R: AoE Nuke fired at spot. deals a strong DoT but you can blink away

I can only dream.. too bad I not get 1 million referals to make this champion....

Edit: HE MUST HAVE A CAPE! and he carries a cross for a weapon.( like ones priest carry. except this one is larger with sharpened tips)
kinda like malzahar? i dunno seems like a cool idea but also very similar theme to malz/kass

fimbuleriket

07-07-2011

western dragon