Did i seriously just get a case where a guy raged at his team in Coop vs. AI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dcrotta

07-07-2011

Like its bad how much he is raging at his team on Easy Coop vs. AI... im sorry but everyone in there is a noob so why are you calling them that... I was just blown away. The best part was he was terrible at PVP...

Mísanthropic

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrotta View Post
Like its bad how much he is raging at his team on Easy Coop vs. AI... im sorry but everyone in there is a noob so why are you calling them that... I was just blown away. The best part was he was terrible at PVP...
//////////////////////////////REPORTED for verbal harassment!!!111ONEONEONE

/endsarcasm

AttorneyAtLaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

Lol I've had one of those people in a co-op vs ai game awhile back. Swore crazily at me and the rest of my team all because I told him to chill since our Warwick "KS'd" him. Yeah I know it seems silly to report someone in Co-Op vs Ai but they way I saw it was if he acts this way in a bot game I really hate to see how he acts in a real game.

RoflMyPancakes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

Warwick kill-secured for him, then he raged? Totally uncalled for.

dcrotta

07-07-2011

well no the WW in this game was a complete jerk, i voted to punish because in a Normal or even Ranked game what he was saying was completely uncalled for, let alone in a bot game. I just never thought anyone would rage in one of those games.

AttorneyAtLaw

07-07-2011

Yeah it's sad that people get so angry over the a mode meant for practice or just to relax and play a nice easy match =(.

RoflMyPancakes

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttorneyAtLaw View Post
Yeah it's sad that people get so angry over the a mode meant for practice or just to relax and play a nice easy match =(.
I played a game where a duo-queue were doing anything to get me killed. (Dragging 3 bots into the bushes on top of me as I'm recalling, for example.)

Made the game quite annoying. Worthless as practice, just a worthless experience in general.

Falleng0d

07-07-2011

I think it is legitimate frustration though. If it was an intermediate game, those games actually require people to not be complete noobs. People tend to do bot games for farming ip and fun. When a game is ruined cause of noobs being in intermediate where they clearly shouldnt, it can get annoying. All the coop vs ai intermediate games ive lost are due to this and that is a decent amount of ip lost. Noobs should not be allowed in the intermediate bot games, although there is no way to prevent it.

Traductus

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falleng0d View Post
I think it is legitimate frustration though. If it was an intermediate game, those games actually require people to not be complete noobs. People tend to do bot games for farming ip and fun. When a game is ruined cause of noobs being in intermediate where they clearly shouldnt, it can get annoying. All the coop vs ai intermediate games ive lost are due to this and that is a decent amount of ip lost. Noobs should not be allowed in the intermediate bot games, although there is no way to prevent it.
A level requirement of some sort would be nice, similar to the requirement for ranked games.

Diamondragan

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traductus View Post
A level requirement of some sort would be nice, similar to the requirement for ranked games.
Level 30 or nothing, pal.

Even new level 30 players can be idiots. I know I wasn't even half as aware of the game when I first turned level 30 than I am now.

It's just not a good system.