Ranked

12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XXlX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KetiaX View Post
*headdesk* Grammar fight doesn't belong here. And of course, Grammar N*z* too.
the comma after 'And of course' is unnecessary. In its place should be the letter 'a'.

TealNinje

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXlX View Post
i know. my understanding of this language is quite vast.
I find it amusing that you say "this is a big boy's world" like you're a part of it.

XXlX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealNinje View Post
I find it amusing that you say "this is a big boy's world" like you're a part of it.
whether i am or not is none of your concern. at the age of 18, i was already a junior-year student at a top-10 business school. what have you done with your life?

AdventHawk7

07-05-2011

Quote:
i'm not talking smack; merely stating your inadequacy in such a beautiful language and putting the other ho in his place.

get at me.
You're certainly one to be talking about poor sentence structure, especially since you don't capitalize at the start of your sentences, nor do you use punctuation correctly. I didn't even finish high school and even I know how to write better than you.

Now, if you want to be a grammar monkey, and troll this thread, which of course is exactly what you're doing when you attempted to highjack this thread by slandering others and talk about off-topic discussion in said posts, I can see that simply asking you to just leave, would serve no purpose. The only thing you do when you troll, is degrade yourself.

You offered no advice on this topic other than telling me some god awful excuse to go play something else just because I mentioned that I dislike how most people that play this game in an immature and distasteful way. People who act like they're so good at the game calling someone a noob simply just does not make the game "fun" at all. In fact, it makes the game rather un-enjoyable. When I play these game's I would enjoy it more if there were less arguing and less offensive behavior. (You did happen to read the Summoners Code, didn't you?). I sure do hope so, because you're violating it simply with your trolling behavior on the forums.

AdventHawk7

07-05-2011

Quote:
the comma after 'And of course' is unnecessary. In its place should be the letter 'a'.
That's not a comma, that is what's called a "dot" good sir.

Troll harder please.

TealNinje

07-05-2011

Quote:
whether i am or not is none of your concern. at the age of 18, i was already a junior-year student at a top-10 business school. what have you done with your life?
Enjoyed every minute of it.

AdventHawk7

07-05-2011

Quote:
I see nothing of a "mature" nature from you, troll.
"What exactly have you done with your life?" Seriously?

Kid, you definitely need a life if the only thing you're worried about is trolling the League of Legends forums.

XXlX

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventHawk7 View Post
I see nothing of a "mature" nature from you, troll.
"What exactly have you done with your life?" Seriously?

Kid, you definitely need a life if the only thing you're worried about is trolling the League of Legends forums.
u mad?

TrueShot Haze

07-05-2011

Quote:
go play Barbie: Pony Adventures if you can't handle the smack talking...

this is LoL, big boy's world.
I can see that you're another insufferable arrogant chode my friend, you need to find something better to do.

AdventHawk7

07-05-2011

Quote:
u mad?
Not at all, simply because I do not get my comebacks from 4Chan. You can't even come up with a relevant original comeback, so your usual response only hinders and proves your real lack of vocabulary that you "oh so claim" to have.

12345612 ... 17