Leona release date coming soon! or is it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I forget who

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASYLUM101 View Post

if we're lucky, 4.8. I doubt it though.
I think she will be max cost. The demand for a female tank has been high for about a yearso supply/demand dictates that they can charge as much as they feel like.

JtSin

07-03-2011

Why has tehir been such a high demand for a female tank? I understand there isnt one. and what's up wth the new scorpion character? is he being made right after Leona

Sir Longfellow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

Why do people think she's not coming out at the same time as the last several champs released?

NatureCreature

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Longfellow View Post
Why do people think she's not coming out at the same time as the last several champs released?
The controversy of Yorick has clearly shaken people's faith in Riot's scheduling along with character design.

BernkasteI

07-03-2011

Be prepared to pay 9450 IP.

DC13W1LLSAV3

07-03-2011

They should put her at 3150 IP. but they wont T_T

Chaustel

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtSin View Post
Why has tehir been such a high demand for a female tank? I understand there isnt one. and what's up wth the new scorpion character? is he being made right after Leona
Just for the sake of having a female character who isn't a mage/support/ranged carry.

And yes, Skarner comes out after Leona.

JamesonK

07-04-2011

9150 ip??? kay now thats ****ing BS..id rather buy rp for christ sakes

MyNameIsDonovan

07-04-2011

This was in response to a Yorick question regarding when he would see a buff in a patch:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
8 days ago as of this writing, with patches typically coming out every 14 days (though 21 day cycles exist in some cases).

We have to wait for patches to make changes unless it's an emergency or really simple to fix, since we don't want to risk instability with a lot of small changes.
Riot is pretty good at releasing their champ on the Tuesday/Wednesday after the Art/Champ Spotlight, and Wednesday will be the two week anniversary of 1.0.0.120, so Wednesday at the latest is my educated guess.

GoFascism

07-04-2011

She's gonna be 1 rp, so everyone has to buy at least 5 dollars in rp.