Gangplank Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duffie

Senior Member

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by khemintiri View Post
and you not having the time to shoot a creep in the middle of a teambattle , well i get it done withing .3 secs everytime when theres a creep around , just practice you aiming and response time =)
It's just an unneeded hassle.

I would say changing Moral Boost in this fashion follows the same line of logic that the Tantrum change used. It shouldn't be unusable for something so trivial.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

khemintiri

Member

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffie View Post
It's just an unneeded hassle.

I would say changing Moral Boost in this fashion follows the same line of logic that the Tantrum change used. It shouldn't be unusable for something so trivial.
its not an unneded hassle ? , its a balance issue and first and foremost it makes the character more unique and fun to play . it also adds another skillshot to gankplank who doesnt have that many , and you can also deny creeps with it .
Imo removing that function would make him 30% less of a pirate


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Tibbers

Member

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamos View Post
I saw some complaints about Parrley being too weak early game. No way! I use a mana stick in the beginning for the 7 mp5 and I harass the hell out of opponents so early. The damage is fine, it essentially give you ranged access early game as a melee hero PLUS the chance to crit! Late game I focus on crit more and turn it into a damage dealing machine. 500+ crit damage ranged shot?? Yes please!
THIS! Grab a Meki and shoot 'em up. Easy peasy. Plus, if you have a nice rune/mastery build, your early game crit chance should be about 18-20% and your damage is nothing to laugh at early game. A lot of people don't expect such huge crits so early. :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duffie

Senior Member

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by khemintiri View Post
its not an unneded hassle ? , its a balance issue and first and foremost it makes the character more unique and fun to play . it also adds another skillshot to gankplank who doesnt have that many , and you can also deny creeps with it .
Imo removing that function would make him 30% less of a pirate
It is by no means a skillshot, also if your gonna comment at least read what I suggested about him. You obviously didn't read it... I took into account his character and his ability to deny.

Reading 101


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

khemintiri

Member

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffie View Post
It is by no means a skillshot, also if your gonna comment at least read what I suggested about him. You obviously didn't read it... I took into account his character and his ability to deny.

Reading 101
wow ... youre trying to flame me without valid arguments , isnt that calling shooting yourself in the foot ? .

you never took into account his ability to deny in any of your posts , plz show me where ?
and yes it is a skillshot you even said so yourself

"Even in a team battle nearby friendly creeps, it can be really difficult and time consuming to have to click the ability and find a creep with 5 enemy Champions running around"

so is that not called a skill shot finding the creeps in the middle of the heat , you know just as i do that it is, a skill shot is not only an ability without a direct target.

and i did read everything you posted , you had another suggestion which you glanced over quickly which was autoshooting a creep nearby , which would make him easier to play and he is easy enough as it is. and yes you stated it was very piratey to have him shoot his own creeps but you quickly disregarded that because you wanted to buff him ? which isnt needed except for his ulti, they probably took into account that a massive aspd/movement speed buff needed some limitations and found a perfect one.

And yes i know i such at making sentences.

i read everything you posted , did you even take the time to read it yourself, right back at you

reading 101


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeyk

Member

09-09-2009

Maybe it could be changed to automatically sacrifice a nearby creep and only be available when one is within range. But the purpose of the creep sacrifice is that it can only be used in the vicinity of friendly creeps, i.e. lane pushing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

khemintiri

Member

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyk View Post
Maybe it could be changed to automatically sacrifice a nearby creep and only be available when one is within range. But the purpose of the creep sacrifice is that it can only be used in the vicinity of friendly creeps, i.e. lane pushing.
the best compromise but i still done really think its necessary though


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-09-2009

point/click auto hit is not a skill shot. a skill shot is something that takes aim and has a chance to miss if your skill with it wasnt good enough. for example, morgana's dark binding, or fate's triple card.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

khemintiri

Member

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bregan View Post
point/click auto hit is not a skill shot. a skill shot is something that takes aim and has a chance to miss if your skill with it wasnt good enough. for example, morgana's dark binding, or fate's triple card.
its way more of a skill shot then just pushing a button when no creeps are around amirite ?
that might take players who are not used to it 1 sec while better players less time , the pirate does NOT need to be simpler to play


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-09-2009

no, its not. its not skill at all. anything that you point and click on unit and it works is not a skill shot.

bandage toss and rocket grab are skill shots. sivir's glaive is a skill shot. hell due to the delayed nature of lay waste, it too is a skill shot. storm bolt on sion and taric are NOT skill shots. flash frost is a skillshot, but anivia's 3rd skill is not. dark binding is a skill shot, rune prison is not.

if it takes a player 1 sec to point and click on a creep, its prolly taking them just as long to point and click on heros with parrley and other above listed non skillshots. that comes down to a player's physical ability to manipulate a simple computer mechanic, not skill at the game.

if you still insist on arguing against me on this, then you prove that you are an ignorant fool who should be completely ignored. if this post finally sinks into your head, then congrats, you've stepped up. its your choice, and therefor you deserve the outcome, so be ready for it.