Why are there no Corkis?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ęzeal

04-19-2010

Corki has amazing potential, but is squishy as ****. If you can find friends to play with, he's worth it, otherwise, just stick to your carry.

skystream92

04-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcon75 View Post
Agreed. Gatling Gun with 'Sheen' is awesome. I've also wanted to try out the Gatling Gun with 'Tiamat' to see how well the splash damage works off of it.
AFAIK, gatling doesn't proc on hit effects.

Jisatu

04-19-2010

When I have a chance, I play Corki all the time.

Corki with Black Cleaver..

Oh my god.

Sarcon

04-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by skystream92 View Post
Darn.

IceGiants2

04-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jisatu View Post
When I have a chance, I play Corki all the time.

Corki with Black Cleaver..

Oh my god.

Yah, that item is insane on most heros but beyond insane on Corky.

Sevrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by skystream92 View Post
are you sure about this? I've heard over and over again that it procs black cleaver.

Sarcon

04-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrin View Post
are you sure about this? I've heard over and over again that it procs black cleaver.
I'm at work atm, is there someone that can test this out to confirm if it does? If so, then I want to try Gatling Gun with Tiamat

Spoing

04-19-2010

I just had a game today and i RAPED them. I was side cuz some kind of nooby twitch kinda claimed mid. But lucky i was with alistar. That guy fed me 4 kills. So after i got a sheen and BF sword i could start raping teamfights.I ended up with blood thirster, trinity (kinda bought it when every other slot was full cuz it lighted up on my sheen upgrades) black cleaver, frozen mallet, zeal, and merc treads.
My crits were 800 without inifity or crit damage runes, and on lizard i got -59 armor xD.
Kinda brutal how i shredded a tristana 3 times, 1 time for her HP bar, second time for zilean ulti, and the 3th time when her gaurdian angel procced. -armor and insane damage and gattling gun are so insane xD.

IndomitusRex

04-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrin View Post
There's no reason it should proc Black Cleaver. I know for a fact that Frozen Mallet doesn't proc with Gatling Gun, but Rylai's does. Black Cleaver is good with Gatling Gun because the armour reduction from both Black Cleaver and Gatling Gun stacks (but both effects are only applied to Corki's auto-attack target).

Yillin

04-19-2010

People don't say that Black cleaver synergizes good with gatling because Gatling procs it. It's because you can auto attack while Gatling is activated. So you are reducing there armor with your Gatling, and reducing there armor with your auto attacks via Black Cleaver. Gatling does not stack black cleaver though