Good team heroes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cork

09-09-2009

All right so I've been doing a lot of reading on this forum to see who is a good hero to play as a team that's good to tell my team who to pick, but for when someone say someones op, it seems like half the community is saying he's fine or he just doesn't work on high level play. So i want people who have good team kinda respond and not just people who just started please. I'll just characters and what I think about them and if you guys have not played the game extensively, I would appreciate it if you guys don't voice your opinion or I'll just get mixed up.

Alistar-decent. Some good tools with a stun and a knock back with a heal. Good early game, decent mid game, and bad late game since he doesn't bring a lot of damage?

Amumu-Good tank and good damager. For some reason feel like this guy is really good in team play. So I'm going to go with good maybe slightly op?

Aniva-Good utility character with a snare and a wall that block. Pretty good character?

Annie-Pretty all offensive no defensive thing at all. Slow and squishy. Better heroes to pick from?

Ashe-Good snare and good abusing hero. Good?

Blitzcrank-Only been a week but I'm thinking he's a nightmare for opponents thats melee. Wouldn't do bad in team play with the aoe silence he have.

Cho-gath-Probably need some love to pick him over the other tanks.

Dr.Mundo-Played him once so wouldn't know but from what I've seen probably need some love too. He doesn't seem to do anything and that snare of his is pretty ****.

Evelynn-Seems like a lot of people are down on this character but newcomer think shes OP. I don't think she's op or be good for team play. Pretty much a solo hero or am I wrong?

Fiddlestick-Way to squishy and ulitmate needs to be retool. 2 sec cast for a 5 sec buff, its pretty easy to avoid. Don't have a nuke any sort and doesn't bring anything to the table besides the fear that other people bring.

Gangplank-I'm on the fence with this guy. Good or no good?

Janna-Shes all right, nothing to spectacular. Specials way to easy to disrupt, damage is medicore and that shield is all right.

Jax-On the fence with this dude again. I can't say he's a good or not a good team player.

Karthus-Not sure again but I would say too squishy and have to be in the middle of the battle for him to actually do anything. Bad for teamplay?

Kassadin-I like him soloing but decent in team? Can't take hit but can survive pretty well with his ultimate with a snare. Pretty good nuke so I'll go with decent to good.

Kayle-Haven't played him. Friends fav character but I can see pretty good in team because of special and have an immunity.

Malphite-Not sure, he doesn't seem bad though.

Master yi-Pretty gay at backdooring towers, bad in team fights since he doesn't bring too much damage or is extra squishy?

Morganna-Seems decent.

Nunu-Have slow but ultimate is kinda **** with it being a 5 sec cast and don't even damage until it finish cast. So i would go no?

Rammus-Good tank, do good against tower with good team defense. Yes?

Ryze-Don't seem op at all. Wouldn't know if hes good in team though cause he's a one trick pony. After ultimates down he basically have nothing and its pretty easy to avoid it since it have to bounce to do anything significant. I would say all right.

Singed-terrible

Sion-Do pretty good damage for a tank. Won't be bad on a team?

Sivir-Good abuser, good team utility. Again not bad?

Soraka-Terrible character. Should just delete?

Taric-Read that some people think he's op. I don't see it at all. He have a stun which is kinda **** cause you have to be pretty far for it to be effective and once you get there stuns gone. Ultimate doesn't heal all too much. I think hes decent but not op.

Teemo-I have fun playing him but I don't know. I would guess decent since his nukes on a 8 sec cd and planting mine is good for team. Don't know though.

Tristana-Decent burst, good defense, slow, and have a knockback. Wouldn't be too bad on a team?

Tyrandamere-Not sure about him. Haven't seen enough of him or played him enough but when I played he doesn't seem too bad. Decent?

Twisted fate-Again not sure.

Twitch-A lot of the community say hes op, but I'm guessing cause he cloak and its hard to spot him. The people who says the play at a higher level say hes nothing to worry about. I don't think he brings anything to the table so I'll say better options?

Veigar-Pretty good nuke with decent defense with trap. Not bad to bring on a team.

Warwick-Don't know enough.

Zilean-Have fun utilities, no nuke, but surivives pretty good. I would say hes ok.

Don't know if that list is accurate but I just want to get an idea how to build a team. Played once against 4 tanks and couldn't really do damage to them and they were just running over our towers. LOL is that a viable strat?

Edit:My thinking is to build a team with two tanks. Bad thinking?

Profeta

09-09-2009

Yi doesn't bring damage? Come here, let me slap you.

Also, Zilean is a must have for serious games IMO.

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2009

Seriously, Yi probably has the best dps in game once itemed out. Nunu is great for teams, the only time his ultimate will hit people is if you start it in the middle of a chaotic team battle, and if it hits it is absolutely monstrous. If it doesn't hit, then the enemies just wasted 5 seconds scattering while youre team cleans up. Janna is amazing in a team, her heal is ridiculously good. Soraka needs some loving but she is meant for team work, given that 3/4 of her abilities are buffs/heals for the team. Zilean is great and has a nuke that scales wonderfully with AP, not sure what you're talking about.

I can't play Singed worth a damn, but I've seen some do monstrously well. Not sure how they do it.

cork

09-09-2009

Well I was saying no nuke but should of said don't bring much damage. One nuke but it doesn't do much damage. I don't know I just have fun with him.

Nunu or Janna ultimate IMO just seem subpar. My team don't even scatter on Nunu since its a 5 sec cast and only does damage at the end. Pretty much you can have a reflex of a dead cat and still interrupt it. Same thing with Janna, after the intial knock back it just useless cause it takes awhile for it to take effect.

So Zilieans a must have. Nice to know since I've been having fun with him. Anyone else?

Lolex

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by cork View Post
Master yi- bad in team fights since he doesn't bring too much damage or is extra squishy?
I lol'd.

You obviously need to see a good Master Yi in action.

Vindico Atrum

09-09-2009

Right now, best teams include anyone who can push/disable/damage, so -

Sivir/Alistar

They both are pretty solid picks, 3 spaces left. We need some kind of carry, who will punish the enemy for daring to farm solo-

Yi OR Jax OR Ashe

2 spaces left. Now we need some babysitters who double as pushers/support for teamfights.

Zilean/Nunu

Pefect. Zilean can bomb entire waves out in seconds, Nunu perma snare, lotsof health, devastating ult.#

Sivir/Alistar lanre is brutal, can push all 3 towers in 15 mins easy, without harrassing one bit, enemy simply can't keep up with minion kills. Throw nunu solo mid, tower hug, aim to get first blood with tower hep, and Zilean to babysit the carry bottom, with his ult and bombing enemies for harrasment. Yi and Jax can mince someone if they come too close, and with zileans speed boost/uber slow, its free food.

Just gotta be warey, a full teamfight composition would prob win a round against this, in which case you'd need to add some heavy hitters and disables. Lich is perfect, albeit very squishy.

b3rgTroll

09-09-2009

So far I've only played 2 champs intensively, so I will give my opinions on them.

Singed: I think hes a pretty good, if you play him as tank, he has enormous survivability, pretty nice speed and fling is one hell of a skill. If uncautious, you can just toss people into towers early game or behind your minions to gank them with an ally. Poison trail is pretty useful at farming and also deals a ton of damage if used correctly.

Twisted Fate: Hes a pretty badass range dps and due to his ulti + gate he is very mobile. He might not have any great team utilities except for his ulti(which is good enough), but hes good at ganking.

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by cork View Post
Well I was saying no nuke but should of said don't bring much damage. One nuke but it doesn't do much damage. I don't know I just have fun with him.

Nunu or Janna ultimate IMO just seem subpar. My team don't even scatter on Nunu since its a 5 sec cast and only does damage at the end. Pretty much you can have a reflex of a dead cat and still interrupt it. Same thing with Janna, after the intial knock back it just useless cause it takes awhile for it to take effect.

So Zilieans a must have. Nice to know since I've been having fun with him. Anyone else?
Zilean's nuke does better than average damage for a nuke... plus his AP scaling for it is slightly better than 1:1 iirc.

Janna's ult doesn't damage, it heals your team at an insane rate. Great for healing up after a battle, for causing confusion with the pushback, or for giving an insane amount of healing in the middle of a battle.

Fraid

09-09-2009

You'll see Veigar in a few team builds, an aoe stun, plus two direct damage nukes and and an aoe nuke is just what the doctor ordered.

cork

09-09-2009

I know Janna ult heal... Thanks for feedback.