What is LoL's server IP address?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miborovsky

09-01-2009

I am on a college residential network, so there is a lot of traffic at night. Does anyone know LoL's server IP address, so I can get traffic to/from it prioritized? Thanks!

Miborovsky

09-08-2009

Bump. Nobody knows?

SomeJ

09-08-2009

Cant try this right now as the server is down... but play in windowed mode... after a game is in play run "netstat" from a command prompt and look or what might be the ip... its best to have all other programs using the inet closed down at this time as they will show up in the list... thats chat and all browser windows.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

09-08-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

The game servers and ports are different every time you play. Unfortunately this makes it very hard to set priorities for LoL. If you're administrator is okay with opening up a wide range of IP's please let me know at beta@riotgames.com and I'll send you the necessary information.

Miborovsky

09-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Perring View Post
The game servers and ports are different every time you play. Unfortunately this makes it very hard to set priorities for LoL. If you're administrator is okay with opening up a wide range of IP's please let me know at beta@riotgames.com and I'll send you the necessary information.
Hi Jesse, I sent an email as requested.

Miborovsky

09-22-2009

Hi, I've sent the request email quite a while ago, and have yet to hear from anyone. Would anyone at Riot please send me the list of IP addresses that LOL uses, either a reply here or an email to miborovsky@gmail.com is fine. Thanks!

Foct

09-22-2009

I'm experiencing lag as well, we attend the same campus so I would also deeply appreciate the info so we can add it to our campus IP prioritizer.

Miborovsky

09-23-2009

Would really appreciate it if someone could answer this question; right now the lag makes the game unplayable.

cephiros

09-27-2009

I sent an email asking for the IP's never got a response....

Foct

09-29-2009

Bump
=(