Jax - RIOT, I'm fed up with you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rizin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-24-2011

The main problem is that, RIOT forgot about Jax, the same Tryndamere. They are pretty useless against better players in team fights :/

Lethal Logic

06-24-2011

I'd really enjoy just seeing a post from riot concerning these champs.

Shaco, Jax, Twitch, Panth, and many others.

Riot, we'd like to know whats going on. We love these champions, we don't want to discard them and pick up the new thing for the month. We've grown attached to our champion, and we can't keep sitting in the dark wondering and hoping eventually you'll do something when 8-10 months later we still havn't even heard anything from you guys about them. What is going on?! Talk to us, we don't bite.

Bolby

06-24-2011

It was a a little overdone nerf, but considering what Jax was before they are toning him down along with many other champs for some reason. Apart from the Leap Strike, he has other tools which is really advantageous to him. The main reason I would see why they would nerf this strike is because at level 1, if you managed to have any damage whatsoever you could manage a nice 120 damage leap strike easily, which is not comparable to many other champs. Jax has alot going for hjim still ,as that passive dodge, active MR, escapability, and 1v1 destruction.

I don't know if nerfing his leap strike was a good idea, as he could have been adjusted differently. He is still viable to play considering all the recent patches.

Fugis

06-24-2011

How bout people just play smart against a low level jax and own him later? He has to lunge straight into you to hit you....not that hard to avoid feeding him. If the nerf were just for early game, they could have given him the nunu treatment. I was waiting for them to buff him, and i'm stunned they would nerf an already bad champ.

Afirias

06-24-2011

Meh, Jax leap strike with empower is quite the damage spell. Its one of the only skills in the game that gets a base attack (+AD Ratio and +AP Ratio) Yes he is squishy yes he has to go in close but he has very nice burst. lvl 2 he can do more damage with leap strike/empower than most burst casters.

Alrocsmash

06-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizin View Post
The main problem is that, RIOT forgot about Jax, the same Tryndamere. They are pretty useless against better players in team fights :/
Also Panth.

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal Logic View Post
Twitch in particular is included in the "stealth is anti-fun" gestapo rants.

But the rest of them, we thought, had been forgotten.

Then they nerfed Fiddlesticks, Jax and Eve.

No UP champion is safe from the probing rapist fingers of Riot Games.

Harvester

06-24-2011

The only reason I can see for why they would nerf his leap strike is because of how much damage it did when used with empower. Depending on your stats and your opponent's, it usually takes half the health off of an average (not really tanky or squishy) champion from early-mid game. I guess they want him to be in long fights so he benefits from guinsoo, his ult, etc...?? -_-'

AdventHawk7

06-24-2011

Jax was nuking ppl for half their health is why he got that 1 to 0.7 ratio nerf. The ward jumping was unnecessary and uncalled for.

He needs a buff in some other area's though.

KaXaSA

06-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal Logic View Post
I'd really enjoy just seeing a post from riot concerning these champs.

Riot, we'd like to know whats going on. We love these champions, we don't want to discard them and pick up the new thing for the month. We've grown attached to our champion, and we can't keep sitting in the dark wondering and hoping eventually you'll do something when 8-10 months later we still havn't even heard anything from you guys about them. What is going on?! Talk to us, we don't bite.
yes please ^