What do you think of Yorick

Yorick is overpowered 37 5.45%
Yorick is perfectly balanced 45 6.63%
Yorick is slightly underpowered, needing a minion buff 272 40.06%
Yorick is complete garbage and utter trash. 325 47.86%
Voters: 679. You may not vote on this poll

Yorick, complete garbage.

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xaxxus

06-22-2011

You also forget to mention the fact that he is mana starved. I think that if his ghoul dies before its duration is up, you should get a 50% mana refund. Or at least double the minions duration and remove their health loss per second.

Blackthorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

A lot of rework is needed end of story. His summons need to last longer and perhaps take more health and damage from yoricks stats. His q needs to proc on cast not on hit or its really almost useless other than the sheen type passive it gives. His ulti would be good if you could control the ghost otherwise it just sorta follows you around and does nothing then dies way too fast as well. When using it on a dying ally its just too slow to respond and you basically have a dead ghost and another dead ghost. I'm just not seeing it working out too great for him in the item category either. His AD scaling is way too low to avoid not stacking AD items, his mana problems require at least 1 really good mana item like manamune, and the passive of ghouls taking 30% of his health pushes you to stack some health which as you might guess lowers his damage output, but finally without AS his auto attack slams away like a slug with with a sledgehammer.

Slazz

06-22-2011

First time I bought a champ on release. He's so under tested by riot it's not funny. His minions are bs. They last literally 1 second. As soon as they are cast near and enemy they automatically get targeted by that minion. And if your near a turret they get auto targeted by it. Making any form of turret jumping not viable. He's ALWAYS OOM. I'd love a refund.

Intent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

LOL @ noobs only playing a few games with Yorick and thinking he needs a buff when they dont even know how to build him properly or even understand how to use him.

Blackthorn

06-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PumpSomeLeadInU View Post
LOL @ noobs only playing a few games with Yorick and thinking he needs a buff when they dont even know how to build him properly or even understand how to use him.
No really try him and I assure you that you will come to the same conclusion. Having him scale on AD but his ghouls do magic damage is wonky. Them dying to 1 auto attack makes them useless. And with no attack speed your avenue of damage is just subpar. The day you see a pro Yorick is after they fix his faults.

Zamíel

06-22-2011

Just to add to the people QQing about his ghouls giving gold to the enemy they only show the gold animation and sound there like teemos shrooms the effects are there but you dont actually get gold

Crunchtheist

06-22-2011

Yorick is TERRIBLE!!! He's SUPPOSED to be a pet-caster! But it's only his innitial abilities and the 2 seconds of buff/debuff u get from the stupid insta-dying ghouls that actually DOES anything! So the "pet" part is completely worthless! The ghouls don't even respond half the time!!! God... I'm gonna play him a few more times in intermediate botmatches before I COMPLETELY write him off, but my first impression has me so pissed off I can barely stand to look at the ******bag!

ll Judgment ll

Recruiter

06-22-2011

His Ghouls should not be able to be attacked, they only last a few seconds anyway.

Harvester

06-22-2011

Right now I've done like 5 custom games with him, testing different runes, masteries and item builds. I understand that I still need to try him in real matches and that I still need more matches to get used to playing with/against different team comps. but what I've found has worked best is giving him offensive masteries (don't take sorcery, instead put points into Archmage's savvy and fill up crit chance, ability power, attack speed, armor pen, AD, attack damage, and Havoc). I put one point into cripple for exhaust. I gave him crit chance, magic resist per level, mana regen/5 per level, and your choice of some sort of defense rune for masteries. I build him so that his physical damage is increased. I think that the two most important items for him are hextech gunblade and spirit visage, and then going into lich bane for a big boost of damage. I'm still not sure which boots would go best for him. I build him like a hybrid (sort of) with some emphasis on attack damage and either armor or magic resist depending on what you're facing. I use ghost and exhaust.

Harvester

06-22-2011

He isn't perfectly balanced, but it will take a while before someone comes up with the best build for him.

123456 ... 11